• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

When am I going to learn that shop.nhl.com isn't the way to go to get merch. Ordered a Winter Classic jersey a month ago and only this week did they "locate it in stock." I won't get it in time for the game and that was kind of the point of getting it. What a joke.

Guest Shoreline

So I tried to chat with the dude there in the online support thing, as I have been watching this thread since it started and considered a jersey from them, but after talking to this guy and talking to a few people on Ebay who were selling similar jerseys, I wasn't comfortable enough ordering a knockoff for the Heritage classic so just bought the Premiere one from NHL.com. Felt even better when ordering it that I was talking to someone from Wisconsin (i.e. helping pay their salary), not someone from China who really is fairly clueless about their own products.

Does it seem legitimate? and its the classic jersey?

I paid for a Lidstrom for $55, but told him I would also order a Dats whenever they were manufactured. Someone from my office picked it up and sent pics, but when I actually laid my hands on the package yesterday there was a Lids AND a Dats in the bag.....don't know if it was an accident or if he was hoping to drum up some bulk orders from me.

Yeah, I'd say it was legit....It is the Winter Classic Jersey. By legit I mean it's a real knock-off Reebok Premier. Its obvious they add all the sewn on patches at some shop in China. But it's close enough to the real thing that I seriously doubt 90% of people would not know the difference unless they knew how to find the imperfections. It reminds me of the fake "expensive" hand bags women buy from ebay....only someone with the knowledge of fakes would be able to tell the difference. It's no doubt worth $55......that includes express shipping, it came within the week.

It does have the numbers on thh sleeves, which to my understanding is not going to be the case with the game worn jerseys, but they look fine. I remember someone asking if they can be removed in a previous post, but it looks like they are glued prior to being sewn on...that may leave the glue on the jersey once the number is removed.

I've got pics if someone would point me the way on how to post them....

Edited by redwings1973

After having read this entire thread and looked at the pics, I decided to jump into the fray and order up a Zetterberg jersey from LITB. I got an email that says my payment is confirmed. Hopefully they dont fumble about too much.

Well, the jersey I ordered for my dad's birthday finally got in. Heh, his birthday was the 17th of Sept, I ordered it on the 15th figuring it would take a couple weeks and that would be okay <_<

Well, after a long fiasco with lightinthebox I finally got my money refunded there, and promptly ordered from one of the people on dhgate... $50, free shipping with EMS, 3-4 days packaging, 5-8 days shipping. Sure enough, it was shipped by the Saturday of the week I ordered it, and didn't take but a week to get here.

Got him a Lidstrom. Almost got him a Datsyuk, but he got me a Yzerman a few years ago so I figured I'd reciprocate with an instant hall of fame Wings captain as well.

Good thing you didn't order him a Hossa :lol:

productimg1225914924651.jpg

Recieved my $55 WinterClassic Zetterberg today, would have had it yesterday had I been home. Thats 6 days from when I ordered it.

Looks great so I am going to order a few more :thumbup:

I looked at the cheap $235 real WC jersey at Hockeytown Authentics this weekend and this $55 jersey beats it quality wise. This knockoff is heavy weight

Sure the lettering is slightly different and it has numbers on the arms but if you don't have $235-450 to spend, this is the best way to go.

Best bet is to just e-mail him and tell him what you want.

I recieved a e-mail today and it looks like he has Hossa in all sizes, Datsyuk in a few sizes and Zetterberg in 54 but is out of Lidstrom.

I have a e-mail into him to see when more will be available

I paid for a Lidstrom for $55, but told him I would also order a Dats whenever they were manufactured. Someone from my office picked it up and sent pics, but when I actually laid my hands on the package yesterday there was a Lids AND a Dats in the bag.....don't know if it was an accident or if he was hoping to drum up some bulk orders from me.

Yeah, I'd say it was legit....It is the Winter Classic Jersey. By legit I mean it's a real knock-off Reebok Premier. Its obvious they add all the sewn on patches at some shop in China. But it's close enough to the real thing that I seriously doubt 90% of people would not know the difference unless they knew how to find the imperfections. It reminds me of the fake "expensive" hand bags women buy from ebay....only someone with the knowledge of fakes would be able to tell the difference. It's no doubt worth $55......that includes express shipping, it came within the week.

It does have the numbers on thh sleeves, which to my understanding is not going to be the case with the game worn jerseys, but they look fine. I remember someone asking if they can be removed in a previous post, but it looks like they are glued prior to being sewn on...that may leave the glue on the jersey once the number is removed.

I've got pics if someone would point me the way on how to post them....

that was from the jerseys-nhl site right? I can't figure out how to order a winter classic jersey there.

I can barely understand them when they respond. Both DHgate and the guy from jerseys-nhl.com I spoke with are nearly unintelligible.

Anyone know where I can get these jerseys uncrested?

that was from the jerseys-nhl site right? I can't figure out how to order a winter classic jersey there.

I sent an email to "Jack Wu" at email account shuangwu11@yahoo.com.cn, which I got from the "CONTACT US" tab on jerseys-nhl.com site, and told him I wanted an individual #5 Red Wings Winter Classic size 50 jersey from him. He told me he would ship an individual jersey for $55, but would sell an order of 6 or more for $40 each. He sent me his PayPal account address and I sent him $55 to that address/account......very trusting, of course.

I received the jersey within 7 days....I have pics if anyone needs them, but I can promise you its worth it if he has what you want. I'd ask him for a list of what is available so there is no confusion. It seems he only has as certain amount of each jersey.

The whole process was actually very simple, but takes some trust/gamble because you trustingly send money to some guy in China. Send me a message if you have any questions. I'll be glad to answer.

So I placed my order for the Zetterberg jersey from Light In The Box on Sunday and they shipped it yesterday. Maybe they finally got their s*** together. So if anyone is interested, you might be OK to place an order. I will post pics when I get it. If it is good, I may get the Ovechkin jersey as well. A question for those who ordered from "Jack Wu". How much did he charge for shipping?

this is my first post, I've been around these boards for about 5 years. Anyway, if you order anything from "Jack Wu" shipping is included. I ordered 6 jerseys from him (Lecavalier Black, Iginla Red, Nash Blue, Zetterberg Winter Classic, Bergeron Black, Luongo Blue) all for only $270 (45 a jersey) and the quality was amazing. I would guess they are authentic but seconds of sort to make them so cheap. I liked them so much I placed another order within 2 days of receiving my jerseys (Lidstrom Winter Classic, 2 Zetterberg Winter Classics, Datsyuk Winter Classic, Kovalchuk Blue). From the day he received payment it took me 7 days to get my jerseys. I also ordered an Ovechkin from Light in the Box (which took me almost 2 months to receive), the quality of that wasn't nearly as good as "Jack's". Plus the size was a little off, I like my jerseys big so I can wear them when I skate and this one won't fit over my pads. This was a Large all the ones from Jack are XL but a Medium from Jack fits over my pads also. In fact I really didn't see much difference from my Medium to my XL to my XXL maybe an inch or so but nothing noticable. If anyone wants to see any pics and I can figure out how to post them I'd be glad to share.

Here's a couple of the jerseys I received. if you want to see any pictures zoomed in I'd be happy to take some, these are just the ones I had already. I also have Lidstrom and Zetterberg winter classic jerseys from "Jack" and an Ovechkin from Light in the Box although I'm considering getting another Ovechkin from "Jack" He is also supposed to let me know when he receives a Kane Blackhawks Winter Classic and a Hemsky Oilers so I can purchase those.

post-15212-1230761404_thumb.jpg

post-15212-1230761588_thumb.jpg

post-15212-1230761811_thumb.jpg

post-15212-1230761879_thumb.jpg

post-15212-1230762024_thumb.jpg