• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

Oh i don't know about that... did you wear it when we played the caps a few games ago???? I DID!!! :P

No because I was at the Joe watching the game and I heart the wings!

No because I was at the Joe watching the game and I heart the wings!

weak that is no excuse... i obviously love the jersey more now.. i would have worn it to the joe as well :D

Now, for a fake that looks a lot better than the ones with numbers on the sleeves - obviously some things are still not right but the proportions are good with lettering and the red stripe so i think i may look at getting one of these :)

Well I did bite the bullet and go for one of these from Jack and they are really really good now. Only thing is the back lettering is slightly off and the red outline of the D but everything else is fantastic and great quality. I can forgive the couple of small inaccuracies (as opposed to the numerous on the old ones).

Also, lightinthebox has Zetterberg winter classic jerseys up for US$29 if anyone is interested. They just have the stock nhl.com photo up.

Edited by AusWing13

Just ordered 4 more jerseys from light in the box.

The Z jersey, a Paul Pierce for me, a Paul Pierce and Troy Polamalu (Black with Superbowl patches even though they wore white in the SB, I have weird friends LOL) for a friend.

$142 including expedited shipping and shipping insurance, the ONE Datsyuk Jersey I got for Christmas was more than that on its own!!!

EDIT: Damn I wish the WC jersey was there last week when I ordered, oh well now I have white Dats and will have Red Z!!!

Edited by Opie

Just got my winter classic Z jersey yesterday. Some differences from the real ones... lettering,lettering is on a name plate,in the middle of the collar it is white instead of red,the numbering on the back has grey.... Just a few things I noticed....still awesome!

I just ordered 3 jeresys from lightinthebox.com a couple days ago. After reading some other's experience with them on this thread, I figuered I'd take the chance. I'll post some pics when i get them if anyone would want to see the quality.

Just got my second order from LITB, let me tell you this much, as long as these guys are around I will not but Jerseys from anywhere else!!!!!

1 Zetterberg Jersey 29.99, w/SC patch, Fight Strap and it is by far higher quality than the $150 Dats Jersey my folks bought me for x-mas off of NHL.com

1 Polomalu SB Jersey 22.99 w/patches, black (Steelers wore white) it is a legit licensed NFL Equipment Jersey (my friend is weird and wanted one no one would have)

2 Pierce Jersey 16.99 (a piece) NBA Authentic!!

All of the Jerseys together cost me $142 with Expedited shipping they got here in about 2.5 weeks, and all of them are better than I expected and better quality than Jerseys I have bought from NHL.com, NBA.com, NFL.com.

If you have a paypal account this site is without a doubt worth the risk, yes my first attempt at a Zata Jersey could have gone better (as in if they had not tried to replace it with Cheli) but the 8 jersey I paid for and received are more than worth the price. BUT buyer beware, they have the cheaper version of these jerseys, they have t-shirt jerseys, make sure you know what you are ordering before you get it, and you shouldn't be disappointed!

I will post pics and put the Zata next to my Dats for comparrison, but LITB is a great way to get cheap jerseys if you don't mind that the lettering is a little off!!

EDIT: I will say this much up front:

Dats Jersey is one layer material, white, and basically see through (from NHL) the Zata is two layers, thick and because it is red there is no seeing through it!!!

You can see the Name plate on the Dats in my avatar, the Z is stitch on to the jersey no name plate!!!

Edited by Opie

I had my WC jersey lettered by Jersey City and they screwed up the font on the namebar (they used the font for the regular Wings jerseys). I should have just gotten one like the ones in this thread, would have saved quite a bit and it would look more authentic. The font is not really that different but it's notcieable to me.

Edited by hankzet40

For anyone that ordered from lightinthebox, how are the sizes? Are they comparable to what size jersey you normally wear? I know they say to get a size up from what you would normally wear but their sizing chart is almost identical to what is used on nhl.com.

Hello all,

I apologize in advance for the length of this post, but I wanted to provide as much info as I could.

I purchased 9 jerseys from Jack and jerseys-nhl.com.

I was skeptical but after seeing the pictures on here and hearing the stories from everyone I decided to go for it.

I ordered

Winter Classic - 2 Datsyuk, Lidstrom,

Red Wings Home - Zetterberg

Bruins - bergeron

Montreal - Price, Komisarik

Avalanche - Sakic

Washington - Ovechkin

(for my friends, only one for me)

You can see a few of the pics of the jerseys here (some closeups for the stitching)--->

http://picasaweb.google.com/rolexosborne/J...feat=directlink

As for dealing with Jack:

- A negative aspect was that I asked for a Home Red Wings Zetteberg jersey, but was sent the winter classic one. Luckily my friend did not care because he loved how the WC one looked

- It appears that more than one person uses the email on the contact site - Jack always signs his emails with "-Jack" so I would only reply to those.

- The jerseys were $45 US, so with the conversion at the time of payment it was $58 CAD including 6 day shipping

- I initially was going to send them to the states (a friend) and have them "ship" them to me in Canada to avoid certain customs fees from goods.

- After many email exchanges, I wrote a clearly worded email stating to send the jerseys to the following address (US one) and NOT to send it to my paypal address (canada). I guess there was a breakdown in the English translation, because he sent it to my paypal address which had me worried about customs fees.

-On the bright side, the jerseys were folded and put in a clear plastic package, they were then wrapped in a black packing tape followed by a yellow packing tape. So they arrived at my house in one giant ball. There was a slip of paper that said "gift" on it with no indication of pricing, so, I avoided any possible customs fees (thankfully!)

- I sent the payment on Feb. 19th through paypal via my bank account (no credit card) and it cleared my bank on March 2nd, I received the jerseys on March 3rd. I was impressed with the quickness of their arrival, I was expecting to wait another 6-7 days (that's how long it takes to ship) AFTER the payment cleared. I suppose he sent me the jerseys *in trust* that I wouldn't suddenly cancel the payment before it cleared (if that's possible lol)

I have to say I am VERY impressed with the jersey quality, for less than a 1/4 of the price of a "real" one I am amazed. The only comparison I have is a CCM plain red wings white home jersey from 1999. These are a lighter material but still impressed.

They have sizes 48,50,52, and 54. I ordered all 50's. The Sakic jersey has the "dress shirt" cut and is longer than the others. I found the size 50 to be a little bit large on me. The arm length was perfect but it was a little big around me. I am 6'2" 185 if that helps, and I have slightly longer arms. Its the perfect size if you play and it will fit under your equipment (at least for me).

Also, with the Sakic Jersey, it was made of a slightly thinner material, as you can see from the pic you can see in the pic (ie fight strap semi visible and the back of the logo visible...makes sense if you see the pic). But the friend I got it for loves it so no complaints there.

One final thing, since the beginning of march he has sent me 2 emails regarding stock updates since I asked when Schenn would be available (I have many friends asking me).

If you have any questions or doubts juts send me a PM and once again just check out the pics. I've had many people compliment the jersey (I have the Datsyuk winter classic)!

-Oz

For anyone that ordered from lightinthebox, how are the sizes? Are they comparable to what size jersey you normally wear? I know they say to get a size up from what you would normally wear but their sizing chart is almost identical to what is used on nhl.com.

I ordered a Large and I got a size 40 for jerseys. I bought 3 jerseys from lightinthebox.com to use for one the ice, like pick up hockey and such. I wear 52 usually for ice jerseys, so it fit smaller than I was use too and I use small shoulder pads. The size up recommendation might be a good ided if you want to skate for them.

On another note, the quality of the jerseys is extremely impressive. I have a Home Datsyuk RBK jersey I pick up from the team store in the Joe, so its obviously a legit jersey that I could use as a standard to compare to. The litb.com jerseys were almost as nice; they had real patches sewn on, venting on the sides, rbk tags. The only thing that stands out is the lettering on the Zetterberg one is alot smaller than the Datsyuk. I know its a longer name, but its smaller font than it should be. Ill post pictures soon.

Anyone?

I have gotten about 15 jerseys from jack and only one from Light in the Box. In terms of overall quality of the jerseys I would say they were pretty much the same. I got an Ovechkin from both because I didn't like the sizing of the jersey from Light in the Box (I asked for a 52 so I could wear it over my equipment but only got a 50 which is quite a bit smaller) Personally, I prefer Jack or dhgate only because the shipping time and prices are better. When I ordered from light in the box it took almost 2 months for me to receive my order and their customer service sucked, with Jack it's never taken more than a week and a half and he always answered my questions quickly. Although, from reading on here it looks as though LITB is getting better with shipping times.

Here's a pic for comparison, not much difference if you ask me. It' really all about personal preference

post-15212-1236818749.jpg

I have gotten about 15 jerseys from jack and only one from Light in the Box. In terms of overall quality of the jerseys I would say they were pretty much the same. I got an Ovechkin from both because I didn't like the sizing of the jersey from Light in the Box (I asked for a 52 so I could wear it over my equipment but only got a 50 which is quite a bit smaller) Personally, I prefer Jack or dhgate only because the shipping time and prices are better. When I ordered from light in the box it took almost 2 months for me to receive my order and their customer service sucked, with Jack it's never taken more than a week and a half and he always answered my questions quickly. Although, from reading on here it looks as though LITB is getting better with shipping times.

Here's a pic for comparison, not much difference if you ask me. It' really all about personal preference

LITB has definitely gotten better about getting orders out quickly, but I've also had sizing issues with them. I've gotten a 2XL from them that fit similar to a smallish XL, and then ordered a 3XL as a replacement. The 3XL was identical in size to the 2XL, and it was clear that the original size tag had been removed and replaced with the 3XL tag. Months later (recently) I ordered another 3XL, and had the same issue... it was obvious that the size tag had been replaced, and the jersey was much smaller than anticipated. With this latest order, I also ordered an XL for a friend (same jersey, same name, just different size), and the 3XL was the same size as the XL. It was also a Chelios jersey when I had ordered a Z jersey....

In regards to quality, it seems to vary a fair amount... I've gotten jerseys from LITB that seemed more authentic than Jack's, but I've also gotten LITB jerseys that were quite a bit worse.

LITB has definitely gotten better about getting orders out quickly, but I've also had sizing issues with them. I've gotten a 2XL from them that fit similar to a smallish XL, and then ordered a 3XL as a replacement. The 3XL was identical in size to the 2XL, and it was clear that the original size tag had been removed and replaced with the 3XL tag. Months later (recently) I ordered another 3XL, and had the same issue... it was obvious that the size tag had been replaced, and the jersey was much smaller than anticipated. With this latest order, I also ordered an XL for a friend (same jersey, same name, just different size), and the 3XL was the same size as the XL. It was also a Chelios jersey when I had ordered a Z jersey....

In regards to quality, it seems to vary a fair amount... I've gotten jerseys from LITB that seemed more authentic than Jack's, but I've also gotten LITB jerseys that were quite a bit worse.

Thank you both for the feedback. I think I'm going to place an order with "Jack" early next week.

Just got my LITB jerseys... Winter Classic Z & Dats. Z in 3XL and Dats in XL. No difference in size just like other people have mentioned. So basically I think you are stuck with XL no matter if you need a bigger size or not.

Look, first off these jersey's are not the real thing. They are definitely close, but there are some things that look great and little details that a real NHL fan will notice as flaws...

That being said, we're talking at least $100 less than what you get from the NHL.com site. That alone makes the purchase worth it.

I noticed a few different shades of red on my Zetterberg Winter Classic jersey, but again, for the price, most people will not notice. The stitching, numbers and fight-strap all look legit.

If you are looking for the very best and willing to pay over $150 for an NHL jersey, don't bother... but if you are an average NHL fan living on a budget, make the purchase.

I would recommend purchasing multiple jerseys as the shipping will run you around $35 - 40 to the US. The two jerseys I purchased arrived in around two weeks and when I was wondering about shipping I emailed and got a prompt response.

Hopefully not all of this is rehash... if so, move along.

Scotzman,

Nothing personal dude and maybe it was the way I read your post, but because I don't drop a lot of loot on a cheap ass replica (My dats Jersey from NHL.com is a lot cheaper material than my LITB Z jersey) that makes me an average NHL fan not a real NHL fan?

Maybe you meant average fan as in the average fan lives on a budget, but I got to say that post seemed a little judgmental of people buying from this site, not the quality of items from the site.

Guest Four

I think I'm going to try Jack Wu soon and get 2 Datsyuk winter classic jerseys and 1 Zetterberg winter classic Jersey