• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

It looks good, and if I had more money to throw around I would of gone the authentic path as well. If you don't mind me asking, what did it run you with shipping?

It was 40% off on the special they had last week. Shipping (I ordered it on the slowest shipping rate of $4.99 (I got it exactly a week later) and out the door it was $302.48 and I had a bit of buyers remorse last week when I bought it but when I got it...omg I'm in love. I can't wait to get it customized but I'm going to wait to do it... Sportsk.com does the best job.

You are beauuutiful. Hot. Smooth to the touch. I want you. Now.

You're pretty, too Jacqui! lol.

Yes, I know that jersey makes me feel the same way Dan.. It's so soft and supple and wow it's insane. Miller76 got his in December and he said the same thing. He is the one that persuaded me NOT to get the knock off.

And thanks for the compliment Dan ;) lol

They're listed for $349.99 for authentic on Fans Edge... even if they were 40% off ($210), that could buy you about 5 jerseys from Jack. Yikes... I will take the knock off. No offense.

Yeah but that red stitching around the D is a dead give away it's a fake. I'll take the real thing any day of the week -especially when you see the quality of this jersey. It's truly a remarkable item and I am glad I bought it...

It was 40% off on the special they had last week. Shipping (I ordered it on the slowest shipping rate of $4.99 (I got it exactly a week later) and out the door it was $302.48 and I had a bit of buyers remorse last week when I bought it but when I got it...omg I'm in love. I can't wait to get it customized but I'm going to wait to do it... Sportsk.com does the best job.

Yes, I know that jersey makes me feel the same way Dan.. It's so soft and supple and wow it's insane. Miller76 got his in December and he said the same thing. He is the one that persuaded me NOT to get the knock off.

And thanks for the compliment Dan ;) lol

:innocent::blush:

Unfortunately for me the wife would kick my ass if I spent $300 dollars on a Jersey so I'll have to stick to the knock offs from Jack. But I'm envious of the real deal. Yours looks good and I can definitely see the difference.

Unfortunately for me the wife would kick my ass if I spent $300 dollars on a Jersey so I'll have to stick to the knock offs from Jack. But I'm envious of the real deal. Yours looks good and I can definitely see the difference.

Honestly, it's truly THE best jersey I've ever purchased - the fabric alone I was just wearing it with my bra - it didn't it, it wasn't sweaty feeling - all the rest of the jerseys feel polyester blend. This is soft, supple and a drapable fabric. I'm shocked to be quite honest. I know some other people who have bought them and have all said it's their favorite out of all their authentics.

Yeah I haven't even had mine customized yet..that's going to have to wait until summer to go to SportsK. I'm not ready to let go of it yet - especially since it just got here.

Tell her you want it as a birthday/anniversary gift? You split the cost.. ;)

I couldn't be happier.

Hey scotzman got a question for you. I have been wanting to get a Nash jersey for some time now but I have a couple questions for you. The star in the Logo doesn't look to have the silver in it that it should have. is it just the picture or is it missing the silver?

Jay, the star does have silver and white in it... looks phenomenal!

I had been keeping my eye on this thread for a while and finally jumped in on it.

After much deliberation, I went with lightinthebox for a red Zetterberg jersey.

If it turns out alright, I will get a Chelios one too. I hope mine comes with a Stanley Cup patch like some of those others do.

In any case, its only $30. I'll post when I get it.

If it turns out alright, I will get a Chelios one too. I hope mine comes with a Stanley Cup patch like some of those others do.

In any case, its only $30. I'll post when I get it.

I got mine a couple weeks ago and it didn't have the stanley cup patch on it. still looked good.

I got mine a couple weeks ago and it didn't have the stanley cup patch on it. still looked good.

Darn...oh well.

Can you buy those patches anywhere? Maybe NHL.com?

EDIT ...

Can someone take a look at these two emblems and tell me the difference? Which one is for the Jerseys??

http://shop.nhl.com/family/index.jsp?categ...eam|Stanley+Cup

Edited by Yzerfan1999

I am pretty sure that jersey is from China. The wood floor pic seems to be the standard for chinese jerseys.

Just can't get away from the Chinese, I guess. The logo looks a little different too, now that I look at it closer.

Just got my order today.

Looks a lot better then I thought. Everything is perfect except for one error -the "A" for assistant cpt on the Zetter jersey is wrong side. I plan on getting my mom to take it off and put it on the other side, we will see if it can be done.

The Zetterberg looks really good and so does the crest and numbering, even has the tie down straps. I will post pics.

long time viewer of the boards here and follower of this discussion....HUGE wings fan and lovin' the 3-0 lead on the BJ's

anyways..i have been in contact with "Jack". He has sent me his list of jersey's and my brother and I are going to split 3 a piece. Not sure how the whole payment thing works, can anyone help out with that? I can't seem to find it one his site. Thanks

Hopefully shipping to Canada isn't a problem, i think I saw one person had some shipped here so i'll cross my fingers when it happens

long time viewer of the boards here and follower of this discussion....HUGE wings fan and lovin' the 3-0 lead on the BJ's

anyways..i have been in contact with "Jack". He has sent me his list of jersey's and my brother and I are going to split 3 a piece. Not sure how the whole payment thing works, can anyone help out with that? I can't seem to find it one his site. Thanks

Hopefully shipping to Canada isn't a problem, i think I saw one person had some shipped here so i'll cross my fingers when it happens

gor got to mention, i will be paying paypal

Just bought a Zett Winter Classic jersey for $39 dlvd from eBay! Can't wait til it comes in, if it's any good, I might be going on DHGate and ordering a handful of my fav NHL player's jerseys!

gor got to mention, i will be paying paypal

Jack will just send you his paypal email address and you can pay from the paypal site from there. It may seem shady at first but I've ordered from him at least 7 times and every time within a week I get my weirdly packaged bag thingy from China. He puts "gift" on the package so you should have no problem getting it delivered to Canada (I believe someone on here said there was no problems or extra fees)

Just bought a Zett Winter Classic jersey for $39 dlvd from eBay! Can't wait til it comes in, if it's any good, I might be going on DHGate and ordering a handful of my fav NHL player's jerseys!

Gotta say I've ordered about 5 or 6 jerseys from dhgate (one specific seller) and the quality has been better then the jerseys from Jack. Although shipping wasn't as fast. Most sellers you can email and if you get 3 or more jerseys they give you a discount also (usually $43-$45 a piece, shipping included)

Just got my order today.

Looks a lot better then I thought. Everything is perfect except for one error -the "A" for assistant cpt on the Zetter jersey is wrong side. I plan on getting my mom to take it off and put it on the other side, we will see if it can be done.

The Zetterberg looks really good and so does the crest and numbering, even has the tie down straps. I will post pics.

ok last time I'll reply I swear :) All the jerseys that I have gotten it is really easy to take any of the numbers or lettering off. I got a Thornton sharks from dhgate and it was obvious the lettering was too small so I took it off and had my mom cut out the appropriate lettering and sew it on, now it looks like the $180 ones from nhl.com (except better quality). Same with the red outline around the D on the winter classic jerseys, came off like a charm. You just gotta know someone who can sew it back on.

Edited by lyongoalie29

Thread of the century!

I really wish I could get the quality from the NHL I can get from China!

It wouldn't be so bad if the Jersey weren't 4 times cheaper quality, I mean I get the price being 4 x more but why so f-in cheap?

Edit: oops forgot why I was going to post:

Just got my Lid Winter Classic in the mail, BEAUTY! Thank you LITB!

Edited by Opie