• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

my lidstrom jersey i bought from lightinthebox is slightly different than the official one i bought

things i noticed that were different;

The Chinese Jersey was different because:

it had a darker red color

slightly different with the logo (more embossed)

better with the material imo

the name on the back was placed on the jersey differently

different placing of the venting on the jersey

i mean it had all the patches on the jersey, fight strap, ... all in all you couldnt really tell. They look a hell of a lot better than some of the red wings jerseys i have seen at the joe (the light blue one, or black one).

I would recommend the purchase, heck i even bought a Cabrera jersey which is pretty good quality.

Edited by derrick5883

Gotta say I've ordered about 5 or 6 jerseys from dhgate (one specific seller) and the quality has been better then the jerseys from Jack. Although shipping wasn't as fast. Most sellers you can email and if you get 3 or more jerseys they give you a discount also (usually $43-$45 a piece, shipping included)

Which seller on DHgate?

who is this jack everyone speaks of, and were can i buy his jerseys?

E-mail this guy jack wu [shuangwu11@yahoo.com.cn], he has a website but its just faster to e-mail him.

Got a Home Zetterberg and a WC Datsyuk from him last week. Both were excellent.

FAKE

Are you referencing The_Cub's avatar, or the jersey's from China? Cause of course the jersey's are fake. :blink:

Edited by rage

dropped him an email looking foward to hearing him, so are the pics im seeing come from jack if so the man has some quality jerseys, fake or not. Has anyone ever ordered any jerseys from russianjerseys.com i want to add a few international jerseys to my collection

Jack will just send you his paypal email address and you can pay from the paypal site from there. It may seem shady at first but I've ordered from him at least 7 times and every time within a week I get my weirdly packaged bag thingy from China. He puts "gift" on the package so you should have no problem getting it delivered to Canada (I believe someone on here said there was no problems or extra fees)

Thanks for the info, that's exactly how it went down, hopefully they will make it here

Thanks for the info, that's exactly how it went down, hopefully they will make it here

Wait till they show up pretty funny stuff, 2 jersey's in a trash bag wrapped in packaging tape. Must work though no damage to the jersey's and even though they are fakes the quality is way better than the NHL replicas.

Light in the box is out of everything non Soccer, not sure if some sort of license thing came up or what but they are out of everything, but soccer!

Hey guys, were can I order a single jersey from?

Since lightinthebox is out of stock... and others requires orders of 3 or 6.

In order to get the best deal possible, you have to order multiples since shipping costs so much. If you just want to buy a single jersey, look at Ebay. You won't get as good of a deal, but you will get one below the cost in a store.

For anyone who's ordered from DHgate.com, where do we imput what size we're looking for?

???

Usually the seller will contact you after in a message on dhgate and ask the size. If they don't do it within a day I would contact them and let them know.

What are you guys paying for shipping fron DHgate.com? The 2 jersey's together that I want from one seller are alittle over $70.00 and the damned shipping is MORE than the jerseys.

It comes to $140.00 which is 2 jersey's for what I'd pay for one here, but that's pretty steep shipping.

I noticed alot of people were kind enough to post photos and details but not how much they paid+shipping.

What are you guys paying for shipping fron DHgate.com? The 2 jersey's together that I want from one seller are alittle over $70.00 and the damned shipping is MORE than the jerseys.

It comes to $140.00 which is 2 jersey's for what I'd pay for one here, but that's pretty steep shipping.

I noticed alot of people were kind enough to post photos and details but not how much they paid+shipping.

Depending on the seller they'll usually give you a discount for shipping if you buy a couple items. If you just message them and ask if they'd give you a discount on shipping if you ordered more than one item they'll usually do it for $45 or $50 a jersey (jersey+shipping). When I first ordered from them I got three jerseys and the seller gave them to me for $43 a piece.