• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

Hi guys!

I ve just received the Probert jersey from Jack and it s great of course. Some pics:

img_1290-e1259274326151.jpg

img_1294-e1259274360810.jpg

Very important question guys: i ve ordered 5 jersey to jack for 210$ so 42 each including shipping. I will soon order around 10 jerseys. For how much did you get yours? I want to know the cheaper they can be! did you try to negotiate with Jack? Thanks for your answer, could be useful for everyone!

Guest VAL FILPPULA

They are fakes. They sell a ton of them on ebay too. For the price though they are not bad. Easily pass as a red wings jersey, however, the material is not the same. One way you can tell is if the jersey comes with a fight strap, then it is fake.

Hey all, I ordered a couple from lightinthebox before but i never ordered any from Jack. How do you go about ordering one from this Jack person? I'm sure somewhere in the 30+ pages it says something but I was hoping someone who had done it before could just help me out. Thanks.

Hey all, I ordered a couple from lightinthebox before but i never ordered any from Jack. How do you go about ordering one from this Jack person? I'm sure somewhere in the 30+ pages it says something but I was hoping someone who had done it before could just help me out. Thanks.

http://www.jerseys0917.com/index.asp

That's the new website. www.jerseys-nhl.com or whatever the old one was doesn't work anymore.

You can email him @ shuangwu11@yahoo.com.cn and ask him for a stock list.

He'll send an excel file with all the jerseys/sizes and how many in each size he has.

Give him your order and then he'll send you an email to send money to via paypal or western union.

The email he asks you to send it to changes from time to time (I've ordered 3 times from him and sent money to three different emails). But I consider him trustworthy seeing as the first two times I received the jerseys before my money transfers went through!

Good luck. I just made another order today (Team Canada - Richards, Leafs - Schenn, and Sabres - Roy). Will post a link to pics if any is curious.

yeah keep buying s*** from china you retards... it will proably fall apart before it gets to your house. way to circulate money in OUR COUNTRY. always trying to save a buck on some kmart garbage... makes me sick.

YOUR country :) I'm Canadian. How much do you owe to China again? :)

Dear DangleDangleBeach,

Thank you for being hateful person. You must have lost of time on your hands because you chose to waste time by trolling this forum. Seeing how you have so much time on your hands why don't you check to see where they make the real RBK jerseys. I would be interested in knowing if they are made here. I'm not saying they aren't I just kind of want to know.

yeah keep buying s*** from china you retards... it will proably fall apart before it gets to your house. way to circulate money in OUR COUNTRY. always trying to save a buck on some kmart garbage... makes me sick.

So you are saying buy american... but then knocking a US store (kmart) saying its garbage.... NICE!

ps... check your "american" jersey... i bet it doesn't say made in the "good ol' USA"

Oh and you may wanna check the quality of those over priced pieces of s*** that NHL.com sold you!

Edited by OsGOD

You are an idiot. Go home.

hey osgod, you might want to sand down that pine on the bench so your boy osbad doesn't get splinters in his ass, he better get comfy as long as howard is around.

actually my jersey was made in america, its by reebok... you see, since the economy has been people like me check tags, try to only buy things that are made in USA.

for example, i needed a cutting board.... went to a couple of small shops in my city and they all had plastic ones, all made in china of course, you didn't even have to look you could just tell. so i went online, found a vermont company that makes them of beautiful hardwood... not plastic. so i spent close to 100 instead of 15 bucks, but my board will be around for years, not months, and my money went into an americans pocket. id rather spend more money on an american product then save money and have to buy a chinese cutting board every year for the rest of my life.

1 trillion and rising.... and im the idiot because i buy american? you ******* obamarons....

Paying $250 for an authentic jersey from the NHL so they can line their pockets with pure profit makes me sick. How much do you think they're paying to manufacture the jerseys here in the USA? I'm here to support the Red Wings, not overpaid NHL executives. Maybe you should start an American bootlegging operation so I can buy from you...

Paying $250 for an authentic jersey from the NHL so they can line their pockets with pure profit makes me sick. How much do you think they're paying to manufacture the jerseys here in the USA? I'm here to support the Red Wings, not overpaid NHL executives. Maybe you should start an American bootlegging operation so I can buy from you...

i would if i could, beleive me. you do have good points... i just assume buy american in this economy, it isn't always an option though i do understand.

hey osgod, you might want to sand down that pine on the bench so your boy osbad doesn't get splinters in his ass, he better get comfy as long as howard is around.

actually my jersey was made in america, its by reebok... you see, since the economy has been people like me check tags, try to only buy things that are made in USA.

for example, i needed a cutting board.... went to a couple of small shops in my city and they all had plastic ones, all made in china of course, you didn't even have to look you could just tell. so i went online, found a vermont company that makes them of beautiful hardwood... not plastic. so i spent close to 100 instead of 15 bucks, but my board will be around for years, not months, and my money went into an americans pocket. id rather spend more money on an american product then save money and have to buy a chinese cutting board every year for the rest of my life.

1 trillion and rising.... and im the idiot because i buy american? you ******* obamarons....

If you want to talk about a RBK Jersey from China that you purchased like the rest of us, then go ahead.

If you want to talk about how much you hate immigrants who take your jobs or how you hate Obama, there is a political forum for that.

Guest Four

Yes, let's continue to center wealth all to North America and create greater inequality in the world of consumerism than there already is and bash others for supporting other countries who make jerseys for appropriate, non-inflated prices. I spend money on Canadian stuff when I can too, you know, like on taxes and expensive services like getting a passport or license. Read Fight Club, I'm sure you'd enjoy it. :rolleyes:

Edited by Four