• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

Guest VAL FILPPULA
i would if i could, beleive me. you do have good points... i just assume buy american in this economy, it isn't always an option though i do understand.

Why should I "beleive" anyone who can't even spell "believe"?

I before E except after C....you learn that in grade school :lol:

Guest VAL FILPPULA

$70 dollars for a fake jersey?!?!?!?!? If you're looking for a fake I know for a fact you can get them atleast $20 cheaper on dhgate or ebay

Guest VAL FILPPULA

Does anyone know if there are Team USA ones? I looked a few places online but couldn't find any. I know there is a ton of Team Canada ones.

Guest VAL FILPPULA
I haven't seen any for team USA yet.

Damn. Hopefully they make some before christmas

In total as of today I have ordered 1 jersey from lightinthebox and 7 jerseys from dhgate.

Anyone else have the problem that most of the jerseys you order are WAY bigger then you anticipate? All but 1 from dhgate seem to have sizing issues. I order a size 50 which according to NHL.com is around a size Medium (granted dhgate says thats large, but whatever im somewhere in between anyways) and the majority of them come to me saying 'L' or '50' on the label, and they fit more like an XL or XXL.

Im starting to think there isnt much you can do other then finding out what seller goes by what sizes. Like i said, i got a Chelios one that said size 50 and it fit PERFECTLY like a medium, but my Zetterberg size 50 is clearly an XXL. As far as dhgate goes, I suggest finding a seller with a large diverse stock, ordering 1 jersey, and stick with that seller for the rest of your purchases. Its really the luck of the draw.

The guy whose jersey fit me best goes by ronawang1981 on dhgate, but he doesnt have much stock for Wings jerseys ATM.

thnaks yzerman, that s exactly what i ve done.

Like i ve said before, i ve ordered 5 jerseys from jack and then (now) 9 (for lot of friends). How much was the price for you per jersey? shipping included he made 42$ per jersey for me.

thnaks yzerman, that s exactly what i ve done.

Like i ve said before, i ve ordered 5 jerseys from jack and then (now) 9 (for lot of friends). How much was the price for you per jersey? shipping included he made 42$ per jersey for me.

I'd say the jerseys have averaged around 45 bucks for me. The most expensive i've got was $52, and the cheapest was the chelios jersey at 35, which turned out to be the best one of the lot.

The guy whose jersey fit me best goes by ronawang1981 on dhgate, but he doesnt have much stock for Wings jerseys ATM.

Thanks for the heads up, I tracked him down and his jerseys look great. I sent him a message asking when he thinks he'll have some Wings jerseys in stock.

I ordered a standard road white Zets jersey from champjersey.com and received a Winter Classic jersey which looks good, outside of the fact that the Winged Wheels on the shoulders are upside down. I know it sounds sarcastic, but the rest of the jersey actually does look awesome. As many have said, mine is huge, too. They've been really good about correspondence and have offered to send me a replacement free of charge, while letting me keep the one I have. Unfortunately their stock isn't large and they are out of Wings jerseys at the moment.

Like I said, they've been really nice - but if Mr. ronawang1981 gets any Wings jerseys in stock in the near future, I will definitely be getting my money back and heading his way.

The fact that the money stays with DHGate pending your satisfaction is an amazing concept.

Edited by Travis

I got in touch with ronawang1981 like Yzerfan suggested and launched a barrage of questions his way, he was great - answering every one of them.

Already ordered my road Zets jersey from him! I'll post pics when it comes in.

http://www.jerseys0917.com/index.asp

That's the new website. www.jerseys-nhl.com or whatever the old one was doesn't work anymore.

You can email him @ shuangwu11@yahoo.com.cn and ask him for a stock list.

He'll send an excel file with all the jerseys/sizes and how many in each size he has.

Give him your order and then he'll send you an email to send money to via paypal or western union.

The email he asks you to send it to changes from time to time (I've ordered 3 times from him and sent money to three different emails). But I consider him trustworthy seeing as the first two times I received the jerseys before my money transfers went through!

Good luck. I just made another order today (Team Canada - Richards, Leafs - Schenn, and Sabres - Roy). Will post a link to pics if any is curious.

I used the contact link on jerseys0917 and got a reply quite quickly. I just might pick up a Datsyuk jersey for my wife off there.

I figure that the real thing is made in Malaysia, Indonesia or China as it is, this just keeps me from lining the NHL's pockets heavily.

How long do they take to ship?

I used the contact link on jerseys0917 and got a reply quite quickly. I just might pick up a Datsyuk jersey for my wife off there.

I figure that the real thing is made in Malaysia, Indonesia or China as it is, this just keeps me from lining the NHL's pockets heavily.

How long do they take to ship?

Hey,

http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp

That's the shipping website they use. You can plug in the tracking number below...

EE200708038CN (this was my last order of 6 jerseys)

So as you can see they were shipped on the 16th and were released from customs (Vancouver, Canada) on the 25th. They were at my door (Ontario) by the 28th.

yeah because shipping cost a lot for him only for one jersey.. how much did you pay for one jersey?

Will you be kind enough to post pics when you ll have it? I ve posted pics from the vintage detroit jersey i ve received and it was great, but i m a bit afraid with the normal jersey, the logo seems strange, like smaller...

yeah because shipping cost a lot for him only for one jersey.. how much did you pay for one jersey?

Will you be kind enough to post pics when you ll have it? I ve posted pics from the vintage detroit jersey i ve received and it was great, but i m a bit afraid with the normal jersey, the logo seems strange, like smaller...

It was $50, shipping included. I know what you mean about the logo, I've seen that before on other sites. But I thought this one looked fine. We'll see what I get. no problem posting pics.

I know I'm reviving an old thread, but I mentioned before my order from DHGate and that I would post photos when the jersey came.

Well it finally came and I'm extremely happy with it. It looks good and fits great. Obviously Zet's name isn't in quite the same font, but I'm not complaining at $41 shipped.

I'll probably remove the SCF logo since it's only sewn and not sewn and glued.

post-601-1262140477_thumb.jpg

post-601-1262140490_thumb.jpg

post-601-1262140507_thumb.jpg

post-601-1262140585_thumb.jpg

where can i get one of these 20$ jersey? all the links are dead

DHGate.com is where I bought the jersey I just listed. I've also used another site, but that was a mistake.

My jersey came from seller ronawang1981. He doesn't have Wings jerseys listed, but message him and he'll tell you what he has in stock. He'll also send photos.