• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

imageshack.us

I want to see this rofl!

here you go buddy! ha! its funny...also on the back (i didn't photograph) they had some funky silver stiching and s*** http://profile.imageshack.us/user/rosscoro...39/1001400i.jpg but like i said they gave him a FULL refund and he kept it...then he bought a ovie one and it is dope. all the jerseys i have bought have also been great.

Edited by soultrain

here you go buddy! ha! its funny...also on the back (i didn't photograph) they had some funky silver stiching and s*** http://profile.imageshack.us/user/rosscoro...39/1001400i.jpg but like i said they gave him a FULL refund and he kept it...then he bought a ovie one and it is dope. all the jerseys i have bought have also been great.

OMG that is awful hahaha. Glad he got a refund on that.

You always take a risk when you buy stuff like this though. Often times you can get a really nice replica, but there are a lot of horror stories and mistakes.

I prefer to avoid the risk and buy jerseys from hockeytown or at JLA ....after Ive had a few ginger ales so I dont fully realize how much I just spent.

I'd wear that, just to see people's reactions!

So far, I have bought 20 jerseys from Jack, for myself and friends. Everyone was more than happy with the product.

I purchased 6 from Jack and they were excellent. The only complaint is that the material for the home jersey's was a bit darker than what I would expect, otherwise, quality is great!!

I purchased 6 from Jack and they were excellent. The only complaint is that the material for the home jersey's was a bit darker than what I would expect, otherwise, quality is great!!

i have been so happy with all of my purchases from china AND with the shipping time and communication with the sellers. all thanks to this year old thread. seriously i have had waayyy better luck buying from them as opposed to buying from ebay...thank you paypal!

Guest Shoreline
I'd wear that, just to see people's reactions!

I think I'll order me a Zyerman jersey now.

post-16279-1248376641_thumb.jpg

Off topic. But I'd love to get a high quality HELM jersey!!!11! He might be one of my new favorite players.

I got a cheapy CCM jersey with iron-on numbers & ended up paying a lot more then these Chinese knock offs.......would also love to get a Helmer #43 from these guys.......however his autograph on the cheapy makes it priceless!!

Well Jack has some of the 92 Throwback jerseys ala this Probert jersey

There is Howe, Lindsay and Lidstrom as well.

Being only 6 when these came out, how close to original are they? I'd love if they brought out an Yzerman one, but i'm also after a Lids one as well. being his rookie season, did Lids play in one of these?

I didn't post on this thread when I got it, but a couple months ago I snagged a Zetterberg Winter Classic jersey from DHGate and friggin' LOVE it. Fantastic, spent about $50 when all was said and done.

Sorry if this has already been posted (I don't have 30 minutes to search the forums for old topics, I'd give you a tissue if I had one...)

http://www.lightinthebox.com/Detroit-Red-W...09-_p26440.html

I tried to figure out what the shipping would cost, but you have to register with their site before seeing those fees. I didn't want to...

Although it does look like their site is well designed and managed, I'm a bit standoffish on this one. Is that an abnormally sized winged-wheel I see? Where is the RBK patch on the bottom front? Is this an authentic (not a replica) jersey? I'm not gonna hold my breath.

But if one of you want to give it a try, order one and let us know if we should do the same. Looks like #40 is the only option, not bad... but will the name Zetterberg accompany that #40?

Not having the patch on the lower pasrt is a good thing. Ones that have it are replicas. Im sure there is alot mor to look at to sse if they would be real though. haha

Not having the patch on the lower pasrt is a good thing. Ones that have it are replicas. Im sure there is alot mor to look at to sse if they would be real though. haha

lightinthebox jerseys SUCK. My zetterberg jersey was so disappointing. I order from dhgate. Aside from some of the sellers having different ideas of what american sizes are, its pretty good. I just got a Team Canada Luongo and a Oilers 3rd jersey Souray that look GREAT.

lightinthebox jerseys SUCK. My zetterberg jersey was so disappointing. I order from dhgate. Aside from some of the sellers having different ideas of what american sizes are, its pretty good. I just got a Team Canada Luongo and a Oilers 3rd jersey Souray that look GREAT.

I'm getting absolute authentics with fighting straps for 60 bucks.

I've bought jerseys from both places, and they are awesome. Paid $45 for a Price Jersey and $30 for a Lids jersey. I'll keep ordering from here til I get a s***ty one. Lightinthebox doesn't sell NHL jerseys anymore though, and dhgate has a much better selection.

I just recently bought 5 more jerseys from Jack

-Bruins Winter Classic Lucic

-Campbell Conference Gretzky

-Blank Team Canada (wanted to wait til they officially name the team)

-Blue Islanders Tavares

-Red CCM Flames Vintage Phaneuf (they've worn them a couple times this year)

all of them were amazing, barely any flaws (nothing noticeable) Although the sizing on the Gretzky and Phaneuf were a little different but I really don't care since jerseys are supposed to be big. This is definitely the best batch I've gotten in terms of quality. Props to whomever started this thread, I now have a HUGE jersey collection (73 to be exact) and didn't pay very much at all. Yes I know they're fakes but no one will ever know since they look so good for 1/4 the price :D

Speaking of that I bought a Griffins jersey at the last game I was at, replica reebok and everything was ironed/screen printed on. Had to have my mom sew it so it wouldn't peel off and that cost me $133.

Just wanted to point out, as someone that knows a ton about authentic jerseys, that the jerseys sold by Jack and DHGate are obvious fakes; most obviously from the material they're made out of, but also because of name placement and how the letters look.

You can see on this image what I mean, when you compare the lettering to other jerseys.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/the...ny/IMG_0367.jpg

Just wanted to point out, as someone that knows a ton about authentic jerseys, that the jerseys sold by Jack and DHGate are obvious fakes; most obviously from the material they're made out of, but also because of name placement and how the letters look.

You can see on this image what I mean, when you compare the lettering to other jerseys.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/the...ny/IMG_0367.jpg

I could not agree more, but I will say, as some one who could care about authentic (not a shot at you, as I re-read it sounded that way) my litb jerseys are fine, I have 9 from them and a friend of mine bought two as well.

There appears to be a bit of a size issue, as no matter what size I order they are all the same size.

They no longer sell jerseys so this diatribe is pointless other than to say:

If you just want a Jersey to wear around and are not concerned with the authenticity of your Jersey, these sites (or site now) is for you. The Jerseys, to the untrained eye, look legit, they have fight straps, they are stitched and not ironed on. Not to mention they are about 1/3 of the price of an NHL.com or any pro shop. And those prices are for Replica from NHL.com

My Dats Jersey (xmas gift from the parents) Cost 150 (with the A patch) I believe, well for 150 I bought 4 Jerseys (LITB) and had them shipped to NH for less than 150.

Again:

If authenticity is not what you are looking for this is a very cheap alternative to NHL.com or a pro shop.