• Please log in to reply
833 replies to this topic

#701 T.OWingsFan

T.OWingsFan

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:26 PM

What are you guys paying for shipping fron DHgate.com? The 2 jersey's together that I want from one seller are alittle over $70.00 and the damned shipping is MORE than the jerseys.

It comes to $140.00 which is 2 jersey's for what I'd pay for one here, but that's pretty steep shipping.

I noticed alot of people were kind enough to post photos and details but not how much they paid+shipping.

#702 lyongoalie29

lyongoalie29

Prospect

• 38 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (T.OWingsFan @ May 12, 2009 - 07:26PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What are you guys paying for shipping fron DHgate.com? The 2 jersey's together that I want from one seller are alittle over $70.00 and the damned shipping is MORE than the jerseys.

It comes to $140.00 which is 2 jersey's for what I'd pay for one here, but that's pretty steep shipping.

I noticed alot of people were kind enough to post photos and details but not how much they paid+shipping.

Depending on the seller they'll usually give you a discount for shipping if you buy a couple items. If you just message them and ask if they'd give you a discount on shipping if you ordered more than one item they'll usually do it for $45 or $50 a jersey (jersey+shipping). When I first ordered from them I got three jerseys and the seller gave them to me for $43 a piece.

#703 T.OWingsFan

T.OWingsFan

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:27 PM

Fair enough. Jack quoted me $100 USD for a Lidstrom winter classic and a red Ovechkin which amounts to $50 per jersey incl shipping. That's about $40 less than dhgate.

I was wondering if he had a website though (I'm waiting on a replay on this but if anyone who sees this knows it please share).

#704 lyongoalie29

lyongoalie29

Prospect

• 38 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (T.OWingsFan @ May 12, 2009 - 09:27PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fair enough. Jack quoted me $100 USD for a Lidstrom winter classic and a red Ovechkin which amounts to $50 per jersey incl shipping. That's about $40 less than dhgate.

I was wondering if he had a website though (I'm waiting on a replay on this but if anyone who sees this knows it please share).

you mean Jack's website??? it's www.jerseys-nhl.com

#705 Four

Four

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:46 PM

Hopefully Jack gets Darren Helm jerseys!

O.o

#706 #1WingNutt

#1WingNutt

Prospect

• 31 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:22 PM

Just recieved an e-mail from "Jack" and he now has 'BLANK' Wings jerseys, amongst others, for those that are interested. I'm pretty sure I had read some stuff about guys wanting a blank one.

Just letting you guys know.

#707 drfnr14

drfnr14

OZZY, WITH THE SAVE!!!!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 548 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:48 PM

well heres my zetterberg winter classic jersey i got off ebay, and well let me tell you, its just AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry only 1 pic for now

#708 WingsNick5

WingsNick5

Prospect

• 47 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:31 PM

I purchased a jersey from ebay that I thought I got a great deal on. When I received it, it was cheaply made, did not have the cup patch on it (that I paid for), and was smaller than normal size. I tried to contact the seller and was never responded to...the mailing address was Shanghai...

Good luck with the jersey from China. I figure it's a rip off--no matter what the price is.

BTW--It was a Zetterberg jersey.
"He can take the food off of your fork on the way to your mouth and you would never know it". Micky Redmond

#709 thedisappearer

thedisappearer

Hall-of-Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (WingsNick5 @ June 4, 2009 - 05:31PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I purchased a jersey from ebay that I thought I got a great deal on. When I received it, it was cheaply made, did not have the cup patch on it (that I paid for), and was smaller than normal size. I tried to contact the seller and was never responded to...the mailing address was Shanghai...

Good luck with the jersey from China. I figure it's a rip off--no matter what the price is.

BTW--It was a Zetterberg jersey.

So far, I have bought 20 jerseys from Jack, for myself and friends. Everyone was more than happy with the product.
*this space for rent*

#710 RuffDraft

RuffDraft

Draftee

• 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:46 PM

Product not found. Apparently Pav bought the last one.
-The Steve to end all Steve's.

#711 RuffDraft

RuffDraft

Draftee

• 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (drfnr14 @ June 4, 2009 - 05:48PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well heres my zetterberg winter classic jersey i got off ebay, and well let me tell you, its just AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry only 1 pic for now

Dayummm, that s***s cold as f***.
-The Steve to end all Steve's.

#712 drfnr14

drfnr14

• Bronze Booster
  • 548 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (RuffDraft @ June 4, 2009 - 06:47PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dayummm, that s***s cold as f***.

i have a ccm yzerman jersey and this jersey is X10 times better! the material/stitching is amazing!

#713 LAW

LAW

Veritas

• 31 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (drfnr14 @ June 4, 2009 - 05:48PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry only 1 pic for now

What was the sellers' id?

#714 swiss_fan

swiss_fan

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:12 PM

hey guys!

Just a couple questions about "Jack"

I'm going to buy him some jerseys but before i wanted to ask you how much did you pay? 45dollars if you buy many?

Plus i m a little worried about possible customs taxes for chinese textile. Like it s written in my name, i live in switzerland. Is there someone who bought these jerseys from europe? Did you get taxes? And you in USA?

Thanks for your help!!

AND GO WINGS TO WIN BACK TO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#715 drfnr14

drfnr14

• Bronze Booster
  • 548 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (LAW @ June 8, 2009 - 03:50PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What was the sellers' id?

the seller isnt registered anymore. and i was his first buyer.

its funny how this is the 2nd time its happened. the seller is a new one based out of china. i buy it, then a week later they are nolonger a user! i always get what i ordered shipping is ems about 5-7 days and the product is perfect!

Edited by drfnr14, 08 June 2009 - 04:16 PM.

#716 drfnr14

drfnr14

• Bronze Booster
  • 548 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:15 PM

douple post sorry

Edited by drfnr14, 08 June 2009 - 04:15 PM.

#717 swiss_fan

swiss_fan

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:51 AM

QUOTE (swiss_fan @ June 8, 2009 - 04:12PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey guys!

Just a couple questions about "Jack"

I'm going to buy him some jerseys but before i wanted to ask you how much did you pay? 45dollars if you buy many?

Plus i m a little worried about possible customs taxes for chinese textile. Like it s written in my name, i live in switzerland. Is there someone who bought these jerseys from europe? Did you get taxes? And you in USA?

Thanks for your help!!

AND GO WINGS TO WIN BACK TO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so no one has any info on that?

#718 lyongoalie29

lyongoalie29

Prospect

• 38 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:47 AM

Jack's jerseys are $45 a piece via paypal and $40 via western union (that's if you buy 6 although sometimes he'll give you that deal with 3 or more) As for customs to Switzerland I have no idea. When he sent them to me in Michigan he wrote "gift" on the label so I didn't get hit with any extra charges. I believe the same thing for Canada so I would guess Switzerland would be the same.

GO LUCK and GO WINGS!!!!!

QUOTE (swiss_fan @ June 12, 2009 - 05:51AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And so no one has any info on that?

#719 Hocketownwest

Hocketownwest

Rookie

• Pip
  • 190 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:25 AM

I have bought from Jack in the past, no problems and singles were $55 shipped, they are now $60 shipped. I just ordered 3 from him and the deal was $50 each if ordered in this quantity.

As a side note I just recieved a Winter Classic Jersey from SportsK here in MI, customized Rafalski and it is spot on perfect. $175 shipped

"For the next 20 minutes, you will sit in silence while I tell you why the Detroit Red Wings are the greatest franchise in the history of professional sports. On September 25, 1926........--Dr. Perry Cox "My Chopped Liver" Scrubs

#720 swiss_fan

swiss_fan

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:05 PM

Thanks Lyongoalie!!