• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

The material that is used to make the letters/numbers of a fake is different than the real deal. For lack of a better term, the real material is flatter (doesn't have a shiny look or as smooth a texture and larger numbers lack a "bubble" quality) and you can see the scanlines on the material. The spacing on the Red Wings WC jerseys between the numbers and the nameplate is off and the number thickness is off. These are minor deficiencies that only the best fakes have to separate them from the officially licensed, and most people are not as anal as I am about this sort of thing and won't catch it. Hell, most people don't see the difference between the horribly lettered Starter jerseys of the mid-late 90s (and those with the thick red outline on the crest on the front of the jersey) and those WERE officially licensed.

Like I said, I'm a stickler for authenticity over pricepoint. For some teams, like Chicago, it's easier to get away with a fake, but there are some unique aspects to the Wings' unis, namely the lettering, that make it tough.

Haha, I guess you are a real stickler. I know exactly what you're talking about with the Starter jerseys. I have a Shanahan one that, looking back, I can't believe I bought. When it comes to minor details like cm-sized spacing and letter thickness, I probably wouldn't notice a difference. I should clarify, too, that I was speaking of actual jersey material. The jerseys in The Zone were blank.

ok im looking for a GOOD jersey site. I dont mind paying a little more to get a good jersey. Should i go through the JackWu guy of go through jerseyinstock.com or http://www.nfljerseywholesaler.com/index.html ? Has anyone bought from any of these places ? If so what are the qualities like? I dont want to spend a fortune but i dont mind spending a little more to get a better quality jersey. I buy alot of jerseys (not just wings) and unfortuantely with the economy the way it is its hard to spend 150-200 per jersey these days, but buying them is an addiction that must be fed haha. Looking for a cheaper alternative but looking for the best quality. What is everyones opinion?

I have ordered from nfljerseywholesaler I purchased a total of six jersey's, 5 NHL one NFL, but...I knew exactly that I wasn't buying an authentic (meaning thing closest to what is worn on the ice)...much like most here I grew up playing hockey and the material on the hawks jersey's I purchased was fine (not the best but I have had worse can anyone say Cooper practice jerseys) the issue you will run into and it came up with one of NHL Hawks I bought is the sizing.....I wear 54/XXL without issue (my older red CCM hawks, Older black Quad City Mallards and my college jersey all 54/XXL) the solid black third/not the winter classic is labeled 54, but it's honestly in the 3X/4X range absolutely huge looks like a dress on me and I am 6' tall....I am still working out getting a replacement with them...

The ones I purchased and my rating...all from nfljerseywholesaler...

1.) Chicago Bears Orange #82 Greg Olsen cost $20.50

Material much heavier than expected, color is outstanding matches the color of the replicas at MC Sports/Dicks Sporting Goods

Numbers sewn on fairly tight, nice and flat...they are "shiny" though but not a big deal to me.

Name Sewn on to nameplate and sewn to Jersey....

Size 54/XXL fits as expected not overly huge fits very well..

I like the jersey and I am happy with the purchase

2.) Chicago Blackhawks 2009 Winter Classic #88 Patrick Kane Cost $38

Material...very good everything sewn on numbers are flat not shiny and not a bubble on the back. Names sewn to nameplate then sewn on

Size 54/XXL very nice not to big hangs nice and loose as I would expect the jersey to be has a "tie down" in the back Friends have seen it and have inquired where it was purchased from....

3.) Chicago blackhawks solid black 3rd jersey #88 Cost $38

Material Everything sewn on very tight not a bubble to be seen in the numbers a little shiny but not bad. Double sewn in elbow and shoulder

size 54/XXL No way in heck this thing is a 54/XXL way to big looks like a dress when worn has a "tie down" in the back except for the size this is a very good jersey I am working on getting it replaced with a smaller size

4.) Chicago Blackhawks red home jersey #88 Cost $38

Material very nice heavy sewn on tight can see the red outiline on the numbers. Numbers very flat not a bubble but they are "shiny" but not blinding like the bears jersey

Size 52/XL (for my oldest) fit is very good wears as expected there is not a "tie down" on this jersy

5.) Chicago Blackhawks white away #88 Cost $38

Material..very good has double lining at shoulder and elbow. Numbers on this one are very tight flat look good Wears as one would expect nice and loose

Size 52/XL (again for the oldest kid) not an issue wore this one to school a few times and people wanted to know where it was purchased from.

6.) Chicago Blackhawks green St. Patrick's Day #88 Cost $38

For a one off Jersey this is put together nice everything is sewn well. Name Numbers and emblem sit well on the jersey Name and numbers are flat. The white in the numbers is "shiny" but again not blinding....

Size 52/XL fits well and wears well...

Understand that you are not buying an Edge Authentic Jersey don't expect it.....

The jerseys I purchased I believe are well put together and they wear well. The only issue I have is the jersey that is way oversized no other issues. I read this whole thread when I was looking to see what experiences other's had purchasing from overseas and looked at the images that other made available and came to my own conclusion that this was not a bad purchase for myself or oldest kid who wanted some jerseys to wear while watching the game....

If you are a stickler for detail or are expecting a 200-300 dollar authentic jersey for under 50 dollars minus shipping this is not for you....As soon as I can get some more pics of the other jerseys I will get them up....

Would I order from this company again....yes my order went very smooth and painless I purchased 6 jerseys and had them shipped all for 249 and change....turnaround from order to arrival at my door was 5 days......

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Like somebody pointed out, Detroit's jerseys are very hard to fake. Finding a good one is tough. When it comes to buying cheap jerseys, I typically will not buy a Wings one just because there are too many noticeable differences, however, there are some very good fakes made for other teams that I will buy (i.e. the B's)

For anyone still interested in this, ecseller.com seems to be a reasonably reliable source for jerseys. Myself and a number of friends have ordered and been satisfied with the final product. As mentioned hundreds of times in this thread, these are fake jerseys, purchase at your own risk.