• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
asmith18

Charity Softball Game

Rate this topic

I know they had the game two years ago at Comerica Park. They didn't hold it at Comerica last year since the Tigers' were playing at home the weekend before Training Camp. Checked the Tiger's schedule this year, and it looks like Comerica is opoen again the weekend before Camp, so hopefully will announce soon.

i haven't heard yet if their gonna have one or not but i don't think they have had one the past few years maybe i'm wrong but i don't remember hearing of one

They had it last year and the year before that for sure. I went to them both. @ years ago it was at comerica park againsnt Tiger vetrans. Last year it was against a fire or police department i cant remember. My girlfriend and i are trying to make it a tradition to go every year. I havent heard anything about it this year though. Im sure they will have one, and im sure its going to be CRAZY after the Hype the cup is bringing in. But if anyone has any info on it this year i would love to know!

Unfortunately, the Wings will not be hosting a charity softball game this year like the normally do.

:scared: - :o - :mellow: - :( - :crybaby:

How did you find this out, do you know for sure?

My wife and I really wanted to go to one this year if they had it. It's pretty entertaining watching Datsyuk swing a bat! The last couple I have caught parts of on tv and have always thought it'd be a lot of fun.

Last year it was at Memorial Field on 13 Mile & Woodward. And they played the Royal Oak Fire Department. I was really looking forward to going this year, I hope but highly doubt there will be one. = (

My wife and I really wanted to go to one this year if they had it. It's pretty entertaining watching Datsyuk swing a bat! The last couple I have caught parts of on tv and have always thought it'd be a lot of fun.

not as entertaining as The Pain Train. He taught himself to hit a baseball by throwing it in the air himself so he swings one handed. He's pretty good at it too. I think he got a 'homerun' last year. Malts did too. The field was no where close to normal size though, even for children.

[just a few fun facts]