• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mindfly

Red wing stretch fit hat & red wing black&red hoodie?

Guest mindfly

Seems like shop.nhl.com don't have em... well they have one hat, the "Reebok Detroit Red Wings 2008 Draft Center Ice Stretch Fit Hat" but they are worn by people who got drafted? and wasn't that nice to be honest, Aren't there a standard red red wing hat that's "one size fits all / stretch fit" ?

And also the popular hoodie that the players wore during press conferances last season etc the black&red one if you know what I mean.. I thought shop.nhl.com had em all but obviously not

Where to find?

I have 07 red draft day hat and the 07 all star grey/white hat... both stretch fit and both fit nicer than that stupid stanley cup champions hat!

www.icejerseys.com is where i got my hats.

Seems like shop.nhl.com don't have em... well they have one hat, the "Reebok Detroit Red Wings 2008 Draft Center Ice Stretch Fit Hat" but they are worn by people who got drafted? and wasn't that nice to be honest, Aren't there a standard red red wing hat that's "one size fits all / stretch fit" ?

And also the popular hoodie that the players wore during press conferances last season etc the black&red one if you know what I mean.. I thought shop.nhl.com had em all but obviously not

Where to find?

I have a store that specializes in Red wings. All Red Wings,,, all the time. If I don't have it...you can't get it. lol Check out my stuff at: http://www.shopredwings.com