• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
C-Dub

RBK Premier Road Jersey

Alright, so I got this item from the NHL shop and I am disappointed. Let me not hide that from any potential buyer! The jersey has never been worn and is brand new (tags removed). The lettering on the back though (Lidstrom and #5) are heat-pressed and the material feels...somewhat rubbery. It looks alright but feels weird. The Jersey has the 2008 Stanley Cup Patch plus Red Wings logo. Both are the usual tackle twill style and the numbers are raised, just heat pressed. I mainly bought this for the Stanley Cup patch but am trying to find a potential buyer so I can get some money to buy me another Lidstrom Jersey -- I am just disappointed in the quality of the heat pressed numbers.

This is a men's Large size. It might be a good fit for a child that might outgrow the jersey soon anyway or might tear the thing up within a year. If I don't sell it I will keep it hanging in the my bar since it is at least somewhat of a collectors item having the cup patch and #5.

I'll ship it to for a reasonable price, but expect to get at least $120 out of it. I paid $185 for it.

I figure this is a tough sell but hey, at least I am honest with ya and if you are planing to buy a NHL shop premier jersey anyway, this one is cheaper and you might beat yourself up less than I did knowing what you'll be getting. :)

Edited by C-Dub

Alright, I will hang on to it. I got the NHL shop to refund me the $55 for personalization PLUS shipping costs, so I am a pretty happy guy. Will likely get me a Zetterberg or Datsyuk jersey down the road here. :)