• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BeeRYCE

Breakout Seasons

Rate this topic

Steve Bernier is the 2nd coming of Robert Lang. His work ethic in San Jose was atrocious. Not sure what they thought of him in Buffalo, but obviously not enough to keep him around.

I know it's the common trend to pick him, but something has to give with Nathan Horton. He's the go-to guy in Florida now, and he needs to start living up to his lofty draft status potential.

Steve Bernier is the 2nd coming of Robert Lang. His work ethic in San Jose was atrocious. Not sure what they thought of him in Buffalo, but obviously not enough to keep him around.

I know it's the common trend to pick him, but something has to give with Nathan Horton. He's the go-to guy in Florida now, and he needs to start living up to his lofty draft status potential.

He's not half as attractive, and can't perform as well in the clutch.

:D

If Babs sticks Huds on a line with Z and Hos all year, then he'll beat his total point haul of last year in helpers alone. The other side of the coin is that Huds is great on the power play as well. I'll stick my neck out and say Huds will get 60+ points this year, if he stays on that 2nd line.