• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

LGW.com Fantasy Hockey BUY-IN Challenge

Rate this topic

Registration for the 2nd Annual LetsGoWings.com Fantasy Hockey Buy-In Challenge is now open! This is a 12-team, head-to-head league hosted by Yahoo. Scoring and draft information is below:

Cost: $25/team

Draft: Saturday, September 27th @ 9:00pm ET

Starting Positions: 2 Center, 2 LW, 2 RW, 4 D, 1 Util, 2 G (6 Bench, 1 IR)

Scoring Categories: G, A, PTS, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

Invitations have been sent out to GMs from last season's league. Spots for these GMs will be temporarily reserved until around September 12th, after which registration will be conducted on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Payments must be made in order to reserve your spot. Spots are not held without paying the $25 entry fee, which can be done via PayPal. Please do not make any payments without prior authorization by myself, as I don't want to over-fill the spots.

Attendance at the LIVE DRAFT is highly recommended but not required. Remember, this is a buy-in league, so it's in your wallet's best interest to take part in everything. ;)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Guest Dump-N-Thump

I'll play :D :D:D

PM Me, If i can pay you tonight.

Edited by Dump-N-Thump

Hey Matt do you have an idea when the deadline will be???

Deadline for returnees to notify me is tomorrow. They can still join in at any point after that, but only until tomorrow will their spots be held.

Registration is now open to everyone! There are several spots still available as of the time of this posting, so PM me here or drop me an e-mail ( mattschwartz@gmail.com ) and if there's a spot available I'll notify you.

Act fast!!