Dump-N-Thump

We're coming for you Jackman!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:46 PM

JESSBOULeRICE INVITED TO BLACK HAWKS CAMP@@@ EL EL ELELEL

I can see it now, january 1st mark your calendars

jk, but srsly, should be fun to see the hell he raises in training camp.

#2 Opie

Opie

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,419 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:50 PM

I may not have the same opinion as all of you when it comes to enforcers, but at least I respect them and what they bring to the game.

I have no respect for this punk, he should have never been able to play pro hockey after the first time he brained some one in the mouth with a hockey stick!

"The more I know about people - the better I like my dog." - Mark Twain

"A wise man once told me, ‘Don’t argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can’t tell who is who'." Jay Z, Takeover

"When I was looking for a captain, I wanted a guy with the Red Wings crest tattooed on his chest," said former Detroit coach Jacques Demers, who named Yzerman captain in 1986. "Steve Yzerman was that guy."

“Told him if he wasn't ultra-competitive he couldn't come here. If he didn't bring it every day he couldn't come here, because he was going to hate it if he didn't, dislike the coach and dislike playing here.
“It's real straightforward. If you don't do it right, you're not happy here." Babcock

#3 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,040 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 08:10 PM

Hopefully him and Downey play in the Winter Classic, and, well the rest is history.

I dont want him to make the Hawks, it'll only make me hate him more.

#NOMOREKINDL

#4 Dump-N-Thump

Dump-N-Thump

• Restricted
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 08:28 PM

i want him to, the tougher the central division gets, the funner the central is to watch.

#5 Kp-Wings

Kp-Wings

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,844 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:07 PM

Pre-lockout Jesse Boulerice was actually a pretty good player.

Post-lockout Jesse Boulerice is more like watching living proof of a dinosaur. The guy can't win a fight to save his life, probably because of all the concussions he's had in the past few years. He'll soon be going the way of Stephen Peat (who actually was one of my favorite enforcers. It's too bad he couldn't stay healthy).

Eh, it's not like it'll really bother me. I lost all respect for Boulerice after his lumberjack attempt on Kesler last season. I'd expect something like that from Tootoo or Hartnell or somebody, but not from a guy who calls himself an enforcer. He should be smarter than that.

Edited by Kp-Wings, 09 September 2008 - 10:08 PM.

#6 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,726 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:27 AM

At this point the Blackhawks have a great fighting team, but no real enforcer. Even Boulerice won't be a top notch enforcer, but he's got a shot to make the team. He can't be any worse than Ben Eager.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#7 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,609 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 11:36 AM

Ho-hum. Offseason.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#8 Dump-N-Thump

Dump-N-Thump

• Restricted
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (GMRwings1983 @ September 10, 2008 - 11:27AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At this point the Blackhawks have a great fighting team, but no real enforcer. Even Boulerice won't be a top notch enforcer, but he's got a shot to make the team. He can't be any worse than Ben Eager.

Walker,Boulerice,Eager = Worst "enforcers" to ever play the game, Eager is a punching bag.. Walker has HW potential but fights Non Fighters/Middles but he just throws haymakers, cant wait till he gets ko'd.. and Boulerice is an eventful figher to say the least.. They'll make for a fun time in Chicago, but they are going to get there ass's handed to them.

Edited by Dump-N-Thump, 10 September 2008 - 02:36 PM.

#9 Kp-Wings

Kp-Wings

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,844 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (Dump-N-Thump @ September 10, 2008 - 03:35PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Walker,Boulerice,Eager = Worst "enforcers" to ever play the game, Eager is a punching bag.. Walker has HW potential but fights Non Fighters/Middles but he just throws haymakers, cant wait till he gets ko'd.. and Boulerice is an eventful figher to say the least.. They'll make for a fun time in Chicago, but they are going to get there ass's handed to them.

Walker as in Matt Walker I assume?

#10 Dump-N-Thump

Dump-N-Thump

• Restricted
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 11:59 PM

Fashoo

i guess he threw down with some heavies 2 years ago, but last year, he really dropped the ball

Edited by Dump-N-Thump, 11 September 2008 - 12:00 AM.