No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dump-N-Thump

Jesse Boulerice Invited To B'Hawks

Rate this topic

Guest Dump-N-Thump

JESSBOULeRICE INVITED TO BLACK HAWKS CAMP@@@ EL EL ELELEL

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

I can see it now, january 1st mark your calendars

jk, but srsly, should be fun to see the hell he raises in training camp.

I may not have the same opinion as all of you when it comes to enforcers, but at least I respect them and what they bring to the game.

I have no respect for this punk, he should have never been able to play pro hockey after the first time he brained some one in the mouth with a hockey stick!

Guest Dump-N-Thump

i want him to, the tougher the central division gets, the funner the central is to watch.

Pre-lockout Jesse Boulerice was actually a pretty good player.

Post-lockout Jesse Boulerice is more like watching living proof of a dinosaur. The guy can't win a fight to save his life, probably because of all the concussions he's had in the past few years. He'll soon be going the way of Stephen Peat (who actually was one of my favorite enforcers. It's too bad he couldn't stay healthy).

Eh, it's not like it'll really bother me. I lost all respect for Boulerice after his lumberjack attempt on Kesler last season. I'd expect something like that from Tootoo or Hartnell or somebody, but not from a guy who calls himself an enforcer. He should be smarter than that.

Edited by Kp-Wings

Guest Dump-N-Thump
At this point the Blackhawks have a great fighting team, but no real enforcer. Even Boulerice won't be a top notch enforcer, but he's got a shot to make the team. He can't be any worse than Ben Eager.

Walker,Boulerice,Eager = Worst "enforcers" to ever play the game, Eager is a punching bag.. Walker has HW potential but fights Non Fighters/Middles but he just throws haymakers, cant wait till he gets ko'd.. and Boulerice is an eventful figher to say the least.. They'll make for a fun time in Chicago, but they are going to get there ass's handed to them.

Edited by Dump-N-Thump

Walker,Boulerice,Eager = Worst "enforcers" to ever play the game, Eager is a punching bag.. Walker has HW potential but fights Non Fighters/Middles but he just throws haymakers, cant wait till he gets ko'd.. and Boulerice is an eventful figher to say the least.. They'll make for a fun time in Chicago, but they are going to get there ass's handed to them.

Walker as in Matt Walker I assume?

Guest Dump-N-Thump

Fashoo

i guess he threw down with some heavies 2 years ago, but last year, he really dropped the ball

Edited by Dump-N-Thump