• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rdwngnut

Pre Sale for tickets...

Rate this topic

Just to let you know, the former Season Ticket Holder that sold the password on Ebay, lost his tickets.

Where did you find that out from ( any source)? Yeah who ever did that kind of deserved what that got if true. Public sale is on Saturday @ 12. Does anyone think that there might be some opening night tickets still available. I checked during the presale yesterday and couldn't even find individual tickets left from TM.

I don't know about the Opener, but I wouldn't be too worried about missing the "pre-sale". In past years the pre-sale hasn't been too much to get excited about. They only release a limited amount of tickets for the pre-sale and in past years I've found that you can get BETTER seats if you wait for the general sale when they basically throw open the remaining inventory. This was the last straw for me not renewing my LGW membership. I jumped on the pre-sale when I got the code and then was ticked when I looked when the general sale went live and I could have gotten tickets several rows closer and not in the corner!

As for the Opener, I was there for Game 2, so that's good enough for me!

Edited by Gizmo

I was able to get tickets to the Home Opener today at 12. Was at my computer at 11:59, hit F5 when the clock hit 12, selected 2 tickets and away I went! 214 row 13. Perfect (but still obscenely expensive).

I haven't missed a banner raising ceremony yet, so I'm excited to continue the traditon!

Edited by zettermaberg

wow so due to presale tickets, the season opener was sold out
I doubt it... my guess is that the Wings office is holding out on these tickets. My guess is we'll see a replay of the Stevie Y. retirement night. They'll use a ton of "Banner Night" tickets as carrots to buy pricey packages.