• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingsFANstuckintheSOUTH

Hurricanes 3rd jersey's released

Rate this topic

I like them. They are great third jersey's. They didn't go out and change everything they just took their secondary logo and put it on the front. The black does work for them. More so then most teams that picked up the black jersey trend.

Edited by JayUp88

Guest Dump-N-Thump

The hurricanes normal jerseys are disgusting, leave it to them to have a alternate jersey be just as sad.

Does anybody ever really give a 3rd jersey a chance? Its like, no team has ever produced something even mediocre in the eyes of everyone on these boards.

I mean, I find it a little strange that everyone relates to old jerseys such as the whalers in this instance as an example of a great looking jersey.

But i bet you, when the whalers jersey was first introduced, no one liked it. All the same, if the whaler jersey never existed, and the likes of it was produced for the first time now, everyone would look at it with disgust.

look at these jerseys with some objective people. its really not a bad look. can anything impress you?

I mean, I find it a little strange that everyone relates to old jerseys such as the whalers in this instance as an example of a great looking jersey.

But i bet you, when the whalers jersey was first introduced, no one liked it. All the same, if the whaler jersey never existed, and the likes of it was produced for the first time now, everyone would look at it with disgust.

QFT

I'm sort of bummed. The last teaser email I got regarding this jersey indicated that it had that grey carbon thing going on with the original logo.... kind of like the Rogers Edwards stuff for RBK Hockey. Oh well, I'll be there the night they debut (vs the Wings, no less). Wife got us club level seats... always fun to be a Wings fan among the hoi polloi. :D