3 replies to this topic

#1 Matt

Matt

D<[[[| x11

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,076 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:49 PM

... I had one of my external hard drives go belly up on me this summer, and it happened to be the one where I archived all of the Stanley Cup (on ice) celebration photos.

Did anyone happen to save them? I'd be looking for the on-ice Cup celebration photos and photos of Wings players during the Cup run. Preferably Yahoo's version, since they're a very good resolution compared to what else is out there.

I'm prepping the templates for this year's Schedule Wallpaper and it'll have a Cup-celebration photo theme to it month-by-month...

Thank in advance!

#2 jerm8352

jerm8352

I am the GREATEST swordsman that ever lived!

• PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:49 PM

I have most of them in higher res but not from yahoo, I get the cbs sportsline ones. Let me know what would be the best way to send them to you.

Jeremy

Edited by jerm8352, 13 September 2008 - 11:50 PM.

I remember the good old days when LGW was worth going to and not full of blind homers who freak out just because someone thinks that the Wings aren't perfect.

#3 Elshupacabra

Elshupacabra

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,044 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:58 PM

I have a whole set of pictures spanning the entire playoffs game by game and including the parade.

I'm not really sure if they are Yahoo pictures or not but they are professional and there are a lot of them and they are all high resolution.

I'll send them to you.

Edited by Elshupacabra, 14 September 2008 - 12:25 AM.

#4 Matt

Matt

D<[[[| x11

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,076 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 10:40 AM

Awesome! Thanks guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users