Photo
- - - - -

"Winning" Hudler WP from Teeman's Challenge

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jerm8352

jerm8352

I am the GREATEST swordsman that ever lived!

• PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 12:38 AM

Well, Teeman called me out then didn't submit. I'm game if you ever want to go through with one Teeman. Just let me know. I actually had a few versions of this wallpaper and like all of them. I was gonna submit the first one if the contest did actually happen. The "cut out" Hudler didn't turn out very well because the original picture was not very good. I can easily change that if anyone would like. Comments and criticism are appreciated. Please let me know what you like and don't like. Believe me, I've been torn apart on other sites for bad work. I can take it. Matt, I know you are big into graphic design and any comments, good or bad, would really be appreciated. Anyways, here you go and anyone can use them if they want.

[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]

Edited by jerm8352, 17 September 2008 - 12:40 AM.

I remember the good old days when LGW was worth going to and not full of blind homers who freak out just because someone thinks that the Wings aren't perfect.

#2 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 12:42 AM

those are all really nice! I like the first one best out of all of them. the third one kind of washes hudler out a bit and makes him not stand out. but nice work

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#3 Four

Four

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:57 PM

No offense, but they are just fractal renders under brushes and hudler. The outcome isn't too bad though.

O.o

#4 jerm8352

jerm8352

I am the GREATEST swordsman that ever lived!

• PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:36 PM

What more do you want? Honestly, let me know. Help me get better. I prefer, clean simple ones. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by jerm8352, 18 September 2008 - 10:46 PM.

I remember the good old days when LGW was worth going to and not full of blind homers who freak out just because someone thinks that the Wings aren't perfect.

#5 Saran

Saran

[[LGW]]

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,618 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 02:17 PM

those are siick man, especially the first and last.

#6 eva unit zero

eva unit zero

Save the Princess...Save the World

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,734 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 12:54 AM

Your Hudler wallpapers would be better if they were Zetterberg.
"I've never seen a warlock do that without his magic."
"I once devoured a monk's soul. It tasted like chocolate."

#7 MotherPucker

MotherPucker

Draftee

• 11 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:14 PM

The first one is my favorite. I like the detail you took to add the shadow to hudler and the stick. One minor criticism if I were trying to find one is - too much swirls by his feet. The few thick lines are nice b/c its like where his skates left a line but the swirls could go.

NICE JOB!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users