• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

Pictures of Lidstroms House

Rate this topic

My point is it is not his place to put it on the internet, people searching it on their own makes them a stalker, the poster putting the directions to his house was over stepping his bounds.

I didn't call him names or belittle him for doing it, just stating my opinion that I didn't think it was his place.

And the reason why people's lives are private is because other people go nosing around where they shouldn't. Lids is a human just like you or I, maybe he doesn't want the one person (of however many people read this) see that post and go there knocking for autographs.

Saying he lives minutes from you, or that you know that neighborhood is a lot different than giving turn by turn directions.

Better question, what was the point of giving the directions to his house. The person posted nothing other than the directions, not that he passes by everyday, not that the house is nice, just the directions. What is the point? In case some one got lost trying to find the place?

Agreed.

And I never quite get the logic of "playing professional hockey = accepting total lack of privacy." Like because people pay to see him at Joe Louis, it means that it's appropriate and expected for people to bother him at home and in other non-hockey related settings. People may do it, but that doesn't mean it's not an intrusion and stalker like behavior.

It's kind of stupid and immature, like seeing your teacher at the mall for the first time in junior high and realizing she actually goes out and shops too. Almost like they're normal people.

OMG! Mrs. Kiernan shops at Target?! No way!

edited for typos and grammar

Edited by haroldsnepsts

...but she brings him coffee.... probably on demand because he brings home the bacon...

i didn't even realize there was more than 10pics... when i got home I was treated to the rest. Very nice!

Bellagio Dr, two blocks south of 9 mile off, West off Beck Road. 7th house on your left.

That's not cool to post that.....You never know who reads that stuff and who would actually go over there. Besides thats his home, and he does deserve a private life...Would you like it if someone did that to you? Too many crazies out there especially for someone like Lids, who is a huge celebrity with a family.

Guest LivingtheDream

That house may be big and full of expensive s***, but it is ugly and gaudy. A rich guy with taste in architecture is a rare thing these days.

day-ummm. the tv/entertainment room looked amazing. i mean, nick's obviously has a pretty modest demeanor, but you can't tell you wouldn't buy that same s*** if you made 7m a year...which is sort of funny, because that's peanuts compared to what athletes in most other north american sports make. imagine what you would buy if you made 20m a year. :scared:

Yeah, Lids is modest for an athlete. Most others have rotating living rooms, a row of six refrigerators all stacked with energy drinks, a seventeen car garage, seven miles of closet-space, indoor ice rinks, etc.

As far as posting something "private" here on the net, I agree, I would feel unconfortable if it were me.

BUT...he allowed the photographer access to the house and knew they were doing a story for the paper back home about how an NHL star rolls in the USA. So he gave his consent. It IS out on the web to see if you want to find it. He could have them remove it if it bothered him, I'm sure.

And his wife is plenty hot. It's nice to see an athlete that is a family man and not out rolling with....say....Anna Kournikova.