• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

Matt Millen fired!

Rate this topic

Oh my god..... is this the greatest day in the history of sports?!! Its about f***ing time!! Too bad its about 6 years too late. Couldn't have fired Millen instead of say firing Steve Mariucci years ago?

...now they need to fire the entire staff, and cut every last player and have open tryouts! I am sure there are some guys somewhere who will come in for pennies on the dollar of what these Lions are making and play a lot better and with more heart!

...Hey Ford, first off, fire your ENTIRE staff, call Moehler (sp.) back and put this add in the paper:

Wanted: Football players who want to WIN. High School Diploma a must, some College a plus! Starting Salary $275,000 per season. Tons of room for Advancement! Our goal is to gain the respect of the rest of the NFL and win the Superbowl. So if you are a motivated indivdual who can throw a football, catch or kick a football, block a player or tackle and run fast, then give us a call! WE WANT YOU!! (734)555-LION. Or stop by our Allen Park Faciltiy. Do NOT call if you've had Previous NFL experience or ESPECIALLY IF YOU'VE PLAYED FOR US BEFORE! New Hires ONLY!!!

I honestly thought it would never happen.

QFT.

Still, as long as the old guy at the top is still in charge, its all for naught. Its a terrible thing to say, but Bill Ford Sr is the NFLs Bill Wirtz.