23 replies to this topic

#21 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:31 AM

http://griffinshocke...ml?player_id=55

Lives in Borlange, Sweden…Best friends in hockey are teammates Dick Axelsson, Jakub Kindl and Justin Abdelkader…Greatest hockey memory is being a part of the Red Wings’ Stanley Cup champions in 2008…Hockey idol as a youth was Peter Forsberg…Greatest influence on his career were his parents…Plans to be a teacher after his playing career…Most exciting place he’s visited is Japan…Also speaks Swedish…Played soccer and floorball growing up…Once met actor Matt LeBlanc and Swedish soccer star Zlatan Ibrahimovi?…Favorite food is steak…Favorite music artists are Lars Winnerback and Stiko Per Larsson…Favorite movie is A Night at the Roxbury…Favorite TV show is Two and a Half Men…Favorite web site is youtube.com…Favorite author is Dan Brown…Favorite vacation spot is Greece…Roots for the Michigan Wolverines…Favorite sport to watch besides hockey is tennis…Enjoys tennis and playing guitar.

#22 FlaWingsFan

FlaWingsFan

Draftee

• 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:11 PM

So any GR fans out there with an update on how his season finished up? I was really impressed with his play both last year in training camp and during his short stint with the Wings this season. I am really hoping that the Wings give him a shot a roster spot this fall as everything I have seen in his game the last year looks so very promising. Even if he isn't a full time player, I think being around guys like Z and Pav will only benefit him and the team in the future.

#23 droz

droz

Prospect

• 35 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:39 PM

I didn't see many of the Griffins games, but he had 19 goals and 23 assists for 42 points in 73 games.

http://theahl.com/st...eason=&confId=0

#24 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:05 AM

Even though they seem like rare cases I hope Ritola is one of those players that somehow produces better at the NHL level.