• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

9/24 X-GDT: Canadiens 3, Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Sorry to those who was going to make one, just I was bored and I am just too pumped!

Here's lineup for tonight's exhibition opener vs. Montreal:

Forwards

Holmstrom-Datsyuk-Hossa

Kopecky-Draper-Maltby

Leino-Abdelkader-Mursak

Oulahen-McGrath-Downey

Defense

Lidstrom-Rafalski

Quincey-Ericsson

Kolasau-Galvin

Goalies

Conklin

Howard

GO WINGS! The Journey Begins Now! No Inuries Please!

Edited by HockeytownRules19

Guest mindfly

"If you're curious where Marian Hossa literally fits in the Detroit locker room, he's got a stall between Dan Cleary and Pavel Datsyuk. It was the spot Darren McCarty occupied late last season. McCarty moved two doors down beside Kirk Maltby into Dallas Drake's old stall. "

Good good

Edited by mindfly

when i google 1270am it gave me a detroit sports talk station called 97.1 The Ticket. is this the same station as 1270am? anyone know if theyre going to cover the game online tonight?

http://www.wxyt.com/

1270 am and 97.1 FM is the same thing, but the Tigers will be on the FM and the Wings will be on AM, dont put this on me, but I believe if u click listen now on the website tonight, you will get the wings game.

1270 am and 97.1 FM is the same thing, but the Tigers will be on the FM and the Wings will be on AM, dont put this on me, but I believe if u click listen now on the website tonight, you will get the wings game.

thanks, ill check it out for sure but i imagine ill just watch the leafs game against the pens tonight.

Here's lineup for tonight's exhibition opener vs. Montreal:

Forwards

Holmstrom-Datsyuk-Hossa

Kopecky-Draper-Maltby

Leino-Abdelkader-Mursak

Oulahen-McGrath-Downey

Defense

Lidstrom-Rafalski

Quincey-Ericsson

Kolasau-Galvin

Goalies

Conklin

Howard

Ya know what makes me happy? For some teams the above would be just about as talented as they can hope for this year.... and that's only half the Wings roster.... It's great being a Wings fan :D

[/quote/]MLB does not let teams broacast their games over their radio networks. You have to pay for them through MLB.com. Lame I know. So the Wings game may be online. have to wait.