• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
shoe

New Font?

Rate this topic

Why is a different font used to begin with? :X

When you've got an extra 20-30-40 jerseys to make up for preseason games/scrimmages it's easier to use the flat nameplates than the usual individually stitched letters on the regular jerseys.

my thoughts exactly LOL

Hey I asked the same question in '06. I just think we need to make a medal or a badge or something that we can put (non-removable) under thier avatar.

We have it for Fantasy Hockey... why not "First person to ask about that strange font they have, and are they planning on using this from now on..." ?

Edit.... Kelsey.

Edited by swedishconnection

HAH! Me too. Thats too funny.

After the recent number of slams regarding my choice to use a different font (Book Antiqua) than the default (Verdana)...I have to admit the thought did cross my mind as well in addition to the expectation of the nameplate question.

Hey I asked the same question in '06. I just think we need to make a medal or a badge or something that we can put (non-removable) under thier avatar.

We have it for Fantasy Hockey... why not "First person to ask about that strange font they have, and are they planning on using this from now on..." ?

Edit.... Kelsey.

It would sorta be like a Scarlet letter for newbies

When you've got an extra 20-30-40 jerseys to make up for preseason games/scrimmages it's easier to use the flat nameplates than the usual individually stitched letters on the regular jerseys.

That explains the nameplates, not necessarily the choice of a different font. Not that I've been paying particular attention but I haven't noticed other teams using different fonts for their preseason jerseys.

That explains the nameplates, not necessarily the choice of a different font. Not that I've been paying particular attention but I haven't noticed other teams using different fonts for their preseason jerseys.

I don't really pay attention to other jerseys of other teams, but some of the newer teams tend to use less "flair" than their normal jerseys during the season due to cutting costs.

After the recent number of slams regarding my choice to use a different font (Book Antiqua) than the default (Verdana)...I have to admit the thought did cross my mind as well in addition to the expectation of the nameplate question.

You should change your font -- just for the preseason.