• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Opie

Top Ten Sin Bin Moments

Rate this topic

I'll never understand why linesman Kevin Collins had this desire to break-up every scuffle as though his life depended upon it <_<

IMO he should've let that drunken baffoon Flyer fan tear Domi a new rectum!

Do you honestly not see why any linesman would have to break up a fight between an NHL player and a fan?

Sidenote: What makes you think that Flyer fan would've tore Domi a new rectum? Twenty bucks says he was wasted and would've got dropped before he knew what hit him.

Good stuff, thanks for posting it. I've got this newspaper picture on my garage beer fridge of 8 Vancouver Giants in the box at once, its pretty funny. If i ever get my scanner hooked up again, I'll post it.

Good stuff, thanks for posting it. I've got this newspaper picture on my garage beer fridge of 8 Vancouver Giants in the box at once, its pretty funny. If i ever get my scanner hooked up again, I'll post it.

Scanner? Take a digital picture and then post that. I'd love to see it...if you don't mind.

I'll never understand why linesman Kevin Collins had this desire to break-up every scuffle as though his life depended upon it <_<

IMO he should've let that drunken baffoon Flyer fan tear Domi a new rectum!

You're kidding, right? Domi would've destroyed that guy.

I never liked Domi, but he's a tough little bastard.

I would've loved to watch him destroy that fan. Anytime some drunken fan thinks he's a tough guy and starts swinging, the refs should let the hockey player beat on him a few minutes to show him how things really are.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

I would've loved to watch him destroy that fan. Anytime some drunken fan thinks he's a tough guy and starts swinging, the refs should let the hockey player beat on him a few minutes to show him how things really are.

My sentiments exactly.

Sidenote: HS, I was watching the NHL Network the other day and they showed a Classic game between the Leafs and Blues. Your boy Iafrate was money.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Harold,

I'm sure you love this one then: I know I do.

Guest GordieSid&Ted
Harold,

I'm sure you love this one then: I know I do.

I don't know whether to fall down laughing hysterically at this or if I just feel absolutely crappy for this chick.

I believe that's our very own Kris Draper trying to be a gentleman and help the poor lass out. Yikes that was ugly.

Edited by GordieSid&Ted

OK NFMac, the first one is the pic from my beer fridge, the second is my nephew back in Detroit when he was 6yrs old playing on the Dixie Lake at night (it too was on my beer fridge so I figured what the heck, you'd enjoy them both).

sinbin004.jpg

sinbin001.jpg

sinbin002.jpg

Edited by T.Low