• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Drake_Marcus

I DID IT! I found a stream for the game online!

Rate this topic

Boys, girls. I found it. I searched, googled, swore and wept. But I freaking found it!

I dug this up on a random site:

http://www.usliveradio.com/michigan.html

Scroll down until you see WXYT. Click 32 Kbps and select iTunes as your player.

This work around allows you to hear the game from the AM version of the station :)

YEAAHHH! I found this via hard work and expect many props because no one else has this secret!

:P

Edit: the iTunes part probably doesn't matter, I was just showing you exactly what I did to get the stream.

Oh- and please don't repost this... I wouldn't want wxyt to fix this mixup!

Edited by Drake_Marcus

Apparently it's actually working directly from 971theticket.com - hopefully it doesn't black out in three minutes.

Edit: Thank you. :D

Edited by Jrat

Guest LivingtheDream

Thanks! The feed from their own site never ever worked or was reliable. I have this one open in iTunes and it seems very nice. Hossa, Flip, Conklin... man, this is fun!

It doesn't say "RADIO" feed nor does it say "VIDEO". Why do you have to be a grungy little PRICK about it? A simple Yes/No would be sufficient.

Sorry, I guess I overestimated your intelligence.

This work around allows you to hear the game from the AM version of the station

That means radio.

Just go into iTunes and then under Radio select WXYT-FM.

This is what I do. I use it every morning to hear someone talk about what's wrong with the Lions. I think anyone with iTunes should have this feature.

Guest MrSandMan

*mods deleted my original two posts*

Doggy, please remove your avatar. I find it offensive. My wife finds it repulsive. My 9 year old daughter is no longer allowed to scan through LGW for the Red Wing photos with me and, when my nephew comes over to our home to visit, he is no longer allowed to visit LetsGoWings due to the repulsive graphic nature that you are displaying in avatar.

And I'm sure there are other families out there that find your avatar repulsive as well.

This is a family orientated website for hockey fans. Lets keep it that way by keeping it clean.

So again, I am asking that you please take down your avatar so kids can come to LGW and enjoy this site as well.

Edited by MrSandMan