36 replies to this topic

#21 Matt

Matt

D<[[[| x11

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,070 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:02 PM

You're right, I had forgotten about this. Too many good games that have come out this fall/winter and I've been sidetracked by them.

I'll fire off the invites tonight!

#22 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (Matt @ December 29, 2008 - 07:02PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're right, I had forgotten about this. Too many good games that have come out this fall/winter and I've been sidetracked by them.

I'll fire off the invites tonight!

hey matt i am officially brivers222

as far as i know myself and HadThomasVokounOnFortSt have yet to get an invite... still really want to play smile.gif

Just one chance is all i ever wanted...just one time i'd like to win the game...from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it...just one just one

#23 chelios4eva

chelios4eva

BFF

• PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:02 PM

Is it too late?

I'm not sure what this is, but why not?

gamertag - worlddominator6
IPB Image

#24 snepstsfan

snepstsfan

Draftee

• 0 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:41 PM

would like to join the team XBox gamer tag is

cpt goat hang

#25 Cern

Cern

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:51 AM

I'll join the party

cern641
1 2 3 4|1 2 3 4 5 6 7|1 2 3 4 5|1 2 3 4 5 6 7

#26 Matt

Matt

D<[[[| x11

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,070 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:34 AM

I'll try to send out the invites tonight once I get home from the office. If any of you see a friend request from "Original6Shootr" that's me.

#27 Hito

Hito

Rookie

• Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:58 PM

I suck at the game but I can at least provide another warm body on the ice if needed.

ID: Quixotic Bard

#28 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (Matt @ January 7, 2009 - 10:34AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll try to send out the invites tonight once I get home from the office. If any of you see a friend request from "Original6Shootr" that's me.

ahhh okay i am your friend then...haha oops. I have been practicing like a mad man getting used to Xbox controllers opposed to PS2.

so far at be a pro i am on the first line on the griff and leading the league in points. i think i am grinder out there, i don't have the fancy moves but i seem to score hehe

Just one chance is all i ever wanted...just one time i'd like to win the game...from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it...just one just one

#29 cnot19

cnot19

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:51 PM

im always down to play
cnot19 gamertag
Get me a real fourth line Kenny!

#30 ComradeWasabi

ComradeWasabi

the abdelgator

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 04:19 AM

Hit me up, I'd like to think I make a solid LD...

gamertag is Comrade Wasabi
QUOTE (thedisappearer @ December 13, 2008 - 10:13AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, we're dogpiling on the goalie sammy Hudler the defense the refs league bias against us coaching now? Ok.

Babcock is lazy and he sucks!

#31 chelios4eva

chelios4eva

BFF

• PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:58 PM

So....

I got the invite from you (matt) and we're friends now, but i have no idea how to "join" the team.

I went to search for teams on the Xbox live section, and found team "letsgowings", and can see who are on the team, but i don't know how to actually join it. Help?

Also... what exactly is this? Does this mean all the members of each team play at the same time against another team, and each member is locked as a certain position? I'm really disoriented
IPB Image

#32 cupcrazy

cupcrazy

1st Line Sniper

• HoF Booster
  • 824 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE (chelios4eva @ January 16, 2009 - 06:58PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So....

I got the invite from you (matt) and we're friends now, but i have no idea how to "join" the team.

I went to search for teams on the Xbox live section, and found team "letsgowings", and can see who are on the team, but i don't know how to actually join it. Help?

Also... what exactly is this? Does this mean all the members of each team play at the same time against another team, and each member is locked as a certain position? I'm really disoriented

My gamertag is Imprisoned and I have NHL 09 on 360. I would like to join the team and play.
Posted Image

#33 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (chelios4eva @ January 16, 2009 - 07:58PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So....

Me too matt, i am your friend, but i don't know how to go from that to joining the team!

#34 tini

tini

Prospect

• Restricted
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 10:05 AM

cccchrriiissy

#35 Coyote0106

Coyote0106

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:57 AM

Here's a breakdown, cause I'd love to end up playing against team LGW.

If Matt sent you an invite, go to: Xbox Live > Community > View Player Hub. It will put in your "mailbox" for the player hub. There's the invite listed, and it's a simple "A" to view it, then there should be an accept option. And there you go, you are on the team.

From there go to: Xbox Live > EA Sports Hockey League, and you're in the important area. If you go to the dressing room, and other people are in there, you can play your games. You need 2 people total to get a game going. My Club tells you who is on the team, and stats about each player. The only other one of any real value is Club Rankings, which shows you where you stack up in your division.

The best thing to do is either use this thread to come up with a time to play, or (what my team does) invite everyone on your team to your friends list. When they're on send 'em a message to play, and you're good.

I'd love to end up playing against you guys.

Edit: Basically it is a max of 6 guys per team per game. You each pick your position, and are locked on that for the game, with the guy you created. The more "cards" you unlock, the more points you end up getting to boost your players attributes.

Edited by Coyote0106, 27 January 2009 - 10:59 AM.

When life passes you by, downshift.
Go Griffins!

#36 mattsyuk

mattsyuk

Prospect

• 36 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:16 PM

i'd like to join the team too if you're still sending invites, my gamertag is mattsyuk

thanks!

#37 Doggy

Doggy

Meanwhile...

• HoF Booster
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:29 AM

What's the go with this guys? You doing anything ro what? I finally got Xbox LIve gold for a month to get me through this boredom before I go overseas.
Rough as guts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users