• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tubaguy

Larry Murphy

Rate this topic

Has Larry Murphy picked up a more consistent play-by-play job in another market? I just saw a youtube video of a hockey fight with him as the play-by-play man.

I know he has done work for other networks in the past (ie inHD hockey coverage) I would hate to lose him on the Detroit FSN away broadcasts; however good for him if he has a more regular paycheck.

Well it certainly will not be Toronto he ends up at :)

I can't watch it now... is he really doing play-by-play and not color commentating? He's a bit dry, but I have always liked him - I just think Daniels and Redmond are so good, it is hard to look good when you are used to them.

Well it certainly will not be Toronto he ends up at :)

I can't watch it now... is he really doing play-by-play and not color commentating? He's a bit dry, but I have always liked him - I just think Daniels and Redmond are so good, it is hard to look good when you are used to them.

Last season i was at my buddy's house (has ATT U-verse or whatever) and Murph was doing some color for a game on HD Net (flyers vs. sabres i think). Hes a good guy, but i wouldnt be sad if we lost him to that, he doesnt have that TV personality.