• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Creasemonkey

Creasemonkey

Goaltender for Hire

• HoF Booster
  • 487 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 03:11 PM

This appears to be the forum for this, so allow me to whor, err, introduce myself. You (probably don't) know me as Creasemonkey, but I've got a name, and it's Dan. I write songs, after which I record myself playing them. My influences are various, I'd say the main ones in no particular order are: The Beatles, Badfinger, Pink Floyd, King Crimson, Yes (70's not 80's), basically the eccentric and/or melodic. I've got six songs on myspace even though their player sounds like s***e*. I don't claim to be great, I just want to be heard, the quality isn't for me to judge. If you've got an open mind and a few minutes, check it out.

*higher quality mp3's available upon request

#2 Doggy

Doggy

Meanwhile...

• HoF Booster
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:50 PM

Just listened to "In the Light of the Stars". It's not music for everyone but it's definitely music for me. I'm not humouring you here Dan, it blew me away. Unpredictable, progressive and diverse. Loved every second, dude. If you had a record I would 100% buy it based on this track alone without a second thought.

I hardly ever look at this forum, don't even know why I clicked it but f*** am I glad I did. I'd love to scab those mp3's off you so I can listen in my car.

You're very talented Dan. I hope one day more people can know.
Rough as guts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users