• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingsFan19

Hossa

Rate this topic

I was at the leafs game tonight and I noticed he did not come out for the third period. Anyone know if he was just being rested or if he is injured?

He negotiated the contract with Detroit to allow him to only have to play the first 2 periods of each game and skip the 3rd. This is why he accepted less money than what he could have gotten elsewhere :hehe:

I really didn't see him play much last game. If this keeps up it may have been a bad idea to have him come here.

You're right, let's waive Hossa. Might as well Waive Datsyuk as well since he hasn't done anything all pre-season. Can't forget about Lidstrom, he keeps getting injured as well, he's useless.

/sarcasm

I really didn't see him play much last game. If this keeps up it may have been a bad idea to have him come here.

You are basing a relatively minor injury based off just a few preseason games that don't count for much? It's not like he blew an ACL out or something. I think you are jumping the gun a little bit. Injuries both serious and small/nagging are a part of life any sport for any player.

i thought hank would be playing tonight, you know the team trying to get the lines right, seeing a lot of guys who won't make starting night most likely...downey/helm/leino/ritola/abelkader/quincey