• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KrazyGangsta

For people that don't catch the Wings Game

Rate this topic

Hello everyone, I will be broadcasting the detroit red wings games this year. I'm going to try to broadcast all the games but due to some reason's there might be some days that I will not be able to broadcast due to some personal reasons. If you guys contact me in private I will let you guys know further details thank you

Is it just me, or is this the year where streaming of games became popular, i don't ever remember last year anyone streaming games. I don't think it is against the rules to post that infor here as long as you aren't looking for compensation and you aren't breaking too many laws and such. Not too mention, we aren't actually affiliated with the Wings, but I'm sure Matt will let you know if he wants to see the info or not.

Is it just me, or is this the year where streaming of games became popular, i don't ever remember last year anyone streaming games. I don't think it is against the rules to post that infor here as long as you aren't looking for compensation and you aren't breaking too many laws and such. Not too mention, we aren't actually affiliated with the Wings, but I'm sure Matt will let you know if he wants to see the info or not.

i streamed a lot of wings games last season. i lived on campus (in michigan) and we didn't get FSN. i looked here every night for the posts, and there usually was a good lead. yeah, there were a lot of similar threads created every week with people looking for streams, but at the same time it made it easy because the sources changed from week to week and there was usually a topic about streaming. if not, it was in the GDT.

i think that this point the NHL isn't too concerned with this activity, or at least does not have the time and money to care about it. if this was an MLB forum, you'd probably get banned for posting about streams. those guys are insane. NHL, not so much.

All right everyone I will stream the game of saturday so if anyone is interested I would appreciate it if you guys can add me on krazyg28@hotmail.com on msn or just email me there ... make sure you guys tell me your from LGW. It would be better if you guys can add me on msn cause the password of the stream would be in my nickname and I will be changing password everyday.

+

I'll give you every other information

Edited by KrazyGangsta

Guest mindfly

Thanks... and most of the times there are streams on myp2p as well.

Edited by mindfly

For everyone that's interested in knowing how the feed is and the quality of video and audio (wich I got it improved)

Join us tonight for the monday night game : www.justin.tv/krazygangsta28

Password : saintsvikings

Enjoy!!!

Well I'm mostly going to broadcast Red wings games, Packers games, sunday and monday night football games. Special events let's say ufc or so depending on my schedule of course ... but red wings games will be the most that will be broadcasted