• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Aki

Quincey to be traded

Rate this topic

I got some insider news

Quincey will be traded tomorrow.

Don't ask me any questions, I don't know anything other than that. All I can say is that my source is very reliable.

I got some insider news

Don't ask me any questions, I don't know anything other than that. All I can say is that my source is very reliable.

Is your source Eklund? is it an E5 :lol:

I got some insider news

Eklund is that you? Mods please move to RUMOR mill.

Edited by lfd250

I got some insider news

Give me a reason why I should believe you?

You misspelled bigger. He sure as s*** isn't better.

I saw this and instantly cracked up. It is 100% true. He made stupid errors in the defensive zone and he failed to move the puck out. On top of that he doesn't bring much on the PK or seem to block shots from what I saw. Meaning that he would never fit in the lineup unless Lilja was injured. Stuart coming back eliminated the need for Quincey since we have two big hitters already in Kronner and Stewie.

Disagree completely. Quincey was easily the worst defenseman of the pre-season (including Ericsson). Q absolutely should be the one to get traded.

Lebda and Lilja stink up the place night after night...

Quincey / Meech probably have the best trade value of those that were rumored to go.

Lebda and Lilja stink up the place night after night...

Quincey / Meech probably have the best trade value of those that were rumored to go.

If that was really the truth, then Q/Meech would be the third pairing on defense Thursday night. Lilja is far superior over Quincey - it's not even debateable. I would like to see Meech over Lebda, but they are essentially the same player.

Please provide some evidence on when Lilja and Lebda "stink it up".

I'm glad I gave you guys some humor. It's my opinion and I'll stick with it. Always been a fan and impressed with Quincey.

It wasn't anything personal against your opinion.

Quincey had a rather poor showing in the pre-season and to me is the most expendable defenseman. I don't really care for Lebda either and would much rather see Meech on the third pairing, but Quincey hasn't shown anything to prove he will ever make it with the Red Wings.

Edited by GoWings1905

I buy it.

BTW I love how people scoff at someone because they won't state their source.

Newspapers do it all the time, you should give a little bit of benifit when someone says this. Not total confidence mind you, but don't dismiss it in the same totality.