• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingschamps

Oilers 3rd jerseys

Rate this topic

As with most of the third jerseys this one should be their primary jersey. Lots of good vintage looks with TO, Buffalo, and now Edmonton. St. Louis' is very nice and the emo jerseys in Boston and Carolina aren't bad either.

Horcoff looks like he's auditioning for Clerks 3.

Edited by Chunkylover

The vintage oiler jersey is SWEET! i wish more teams revert back to their old colors. everyone these days choose basic black.....

why any team would want to emulate the LA Kings, I'll never know... :scared:

I've always thought the Sabres' original logo looked horrendous, so I hate how they constantly revert back to it. The Oilers 3rds look great, it's what their regular uniform SHOULD be.

Expect lots more football-on-ice huge-numbers-on-the-front jerseys coming up, though, ugh. Apparently the lightning, senators, and thrashers are jumping the bandwagon this season, and if the leaks for the latter are accurate they're gonna look like shiiiiiiiiit...

I know I'm going to take a ton on crap for this, but I don't like them. I think the old oilers combo is ugly as hell.

I don't know why everyone is so obsessed with the vintage look either. Some of them look good, but there's a reason why most of them went away in the first place.

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm not old enough to appreciate the old look...