• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Cern

The Atlanta Falc- Thrashers' third jerseys unveiled!

Rate this topic

Guest lnvincible
lol cute... numbers on the front.

Overall its bad only because of TWO reasons. the number at the front and the name above it. If they had the logo instead of the number and name above it , it would look hawt. But no it doesnt , so fail.

If you're going with a waste management theme, I gotta say I prefer the old Danbury Trashers alternate jerseys. Too bad about how their ownership group had the indictment for organized crime activties that led to the folding of the team. They really made the bush leagues a little more colorful for a couple seasons.

http://flickr.com/photos/95251552@N00/9582599

Take out the numbers in the front and replace it with the old T shaped logo, and it'll look halfway decent. But I'd actually rather see that than the god-awful baby blue ones.

Agreed. And what's with the cut of NHL jerseys since RBK took over...just hideous...please, for the love of God, bring back CCM or Nike!!

That's damn impressive that they managed to make a jersey centered around a garbage can logo look good.

I wish I had a copy of the logo breakdown for the Danbury Trashers that was on the Bush League Factor web site, but unfortunately, they take down the ones for inactive teams, and I can't find it in the Wayback Machine. It was absolutely hilarious, even though the poor reviewer sounded almost curled up in a fetal position under his desk by the end of it. That, and I'd love to reread the one for the Lubbock Cotton Kings, which was like a possessed-looking cotton ball holding a hockey stick.

The NHL 3rd jerseys come nowhere close to the hideousness you get in the minors. I can remember hearing about how the Macon Whoopee once refused to go onto the ice again with the ones honoring some local camelia festival because they were baby pink.

They just want to be the first team to have numbers on the front... maybe they are delusional (RIDICULOUS) and they think they are starting a trend?

I don't know if that's supposed to be sarcastic or what, but the Sabres, Sharks, NY Islanders, Lightning, and Stars kinda beat them to the punch on that.