• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Cern

The Atlanta Falc- Thrashers' third jerseys unveiled!

Rate this topic

I really don't know whether I should speak my full mind about these, because I could probably write a full term paper on it.

Instead of a detailed report on precisely just how much bile is being produced in the back of my throat, I think the Angry Videogame Nerd sums it up best: What were they THINKING?!

Edited by Cern

Guest Shoreline

I think they'd look a lot better if they went with black rather than the Sarah Palin lipstick color.

Edited by Shoreline

I think they'd look a lot better if they went with black rather than the Sarah Palin lipstick color.

They should have gone back to their earlier dark-blue home jerseys with the alternate logo, those looked great.

God, every time I look at it I find something new to hate. Are those numbers stitched onto the GLOVES?! Is that something that's always been around that I've just missed? How many places do you really need your number placed, it's like he's a numeric-obsessed NASCAR driver.

They should have gone back to their earlier dark-blue home jerseys with the alternate logo, those looked great.

God, every time I look at it I find something new to hate. Are those numbers stitched onto the GLOVES?! Is that something that's always been around that I've just missed? How many places do you really need your number placed, it's like he's a numeric-obsessed NASCAR driver.

the gloves is a player thing.

Their jersey's obviously reflect the eclectic ethnicities within atlanta, it looks like a basketball jersey...

I think it might be an elaborate ploy to increase attendance for the team, people will go mistakenly thinking they're at a Hawks game.

It's better than the baby-blue monstrosity, but that's not saying much.

It looks too much like an American football jersey or basketball jersey with the number on the front, which I hate. The bird head is a decent logo, and in my opinion it's better than the Raven's logo. Still, I miss the Thrasher t-shaped logo.

my question is when are the wings going to unveil there 3rd jersey?

Hopefully never. What do we need with one?

Basketball jersey was the first thing that popped into my head. Not at all surprised to see I'm not the only one. I actually think it would look pretty damn good if they had the oval-ish Thrasher logo, which I like, instead of the basketball motif. The shoulder logo is cool, cause it's like a stripe, but it's a logo.....whoa. I dig that. Wouldn't look good on the front though. But I'm glad the T-shaped logo is gone. Never liked it.

So big thumbs-up to the design - should probably be their primary home. It's way better than the baby blue with the silly lopsided shoulder. That shade of blue comes from the middle of the old T-shaped logo, which is now gone - the oval-ish logo has just a thin tiny stripe of that color. It's sort of dumb, like if the Sharks came out with a garish orange jersey just because the logo has that color in the eyes. Just.....lose the basketball look.