• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
finalfilppula

hank and pav reality show

Rate this topic

one more ridiculous thread before the regular season starts, thereby ridding ourselves of the insane topics we've been conjuring all summer long ...

here goes:

how fantastic would it be if hank and pav lived in the same house and had a reality show?!?!

genius, right?

discuss.

one more ridiculous thread before the regular season starts, thereby ridding ourselves of the insane topics we've been conjuring all summer long ...

here goes:

how fantastic would it be if hank and pav lived in the same house and had a reality show?!?!

genius, right?

discuss.

YES.

With Svetlana and Emma, or as bachelors?

Do we get subtitles if they speak in Swedish or Russian?

Whose house do they live in?

Maybe we should just put the whole team in a house on road trips and tape that.

Maybe I should stop now before I start thinking that this would be a really cool idea.

Guest LivingtheDream

I prefer the show they put on on the ice. Quite honestly, they are pretty darn stiff in front of the camera. Despite Dat's sense of humor, they both play it safe with the mic, but that's okay.

Then again, I can see a scene in the kitchen. Dats is grinding coffee and suddenly throws a mug over his shoulder in a blind pass as Hank goes to the fridge for half and half. Without deviating an inch Hank simply reaches out his hand in mid stride catches the mug and is in perfect position to poor in the creamer.

It'll be like Rob and Big, only instead of a huge black dude and a tiny little white guy, we'd have a crazy Swede and a wiley Russian causing mischief!

The broken english would be the best part.

I think it'd be hilarious... let's pitch it to the brass and see what they think!

I prefer the show they put on on the ice. Quite honestly, they are pretty darn stiff in front of the camera. Despite Dat's sense of humor, they both play it safe with the mic, but that's okay.

Then again, I can see a scene in the kitchen. Dats is grinding coffee and suddenly throws a mug over his shoulder in a blind pass as Hank goes to the fridge for half and half. Without deviating an inch Hank simply reaches out his hand in mid stride catches the mug and is in perfect position to poor in the creamer.

Will you marry me?

Why has no one thought of this before? I think a goalie and a forward would be better though, especially an eclectic goalie. Could you imagine Hasek and Avery in a house together? Ooo! Brodeur and Avery!

Or Selanne and Kariya, although the most that would do is prove without a doubt that they're, well, you know.

i wouldnt miss a single second of this.

the mention of svetlana made me want to see how hot she was so i googled it and what i found was much better than anticipated. datschristmas.jpg

Edited by 12Newf

Take a number! :-)

I'm from The D but live in Dallas I make good money and am a Wings fan. If your either one of those girls in your avatar that'd be great cause I'd take anything.

:lol: Please make this happen! Or what 55 said, throw the whole team on the show. Like Franzen and Kronwall could be the zany neighbors always inviting themselves over at inappropriate times, or Jimmy Howard gets a cameo as the pizza delivery guy. It has better potential than some of the other garbage sitcoms on these days. Edited by PenaltyShot 96