• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

IUWingsFan

10/9 GDT: Maple Leafs 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Why Care?

Its Steve Yzerman

No questions asked.

This is a couple pages late, but I agree. I was into hockey when Yzerman was captain, now Howe. He was great, but I didn't watch him. I bought one jersey and that was Yzerman. And as a self-proclaimed poor college student, I don't have the cash to get another one. But Zetts is on my list. Why does it matter? I don't think it's to be old-school at all. Just remembering.

My god Avery is right, the NHL does suck at marketing..... why the f*** isn't this done on like a Saturday...... have the European games during the day..... have a hockey day in Canada theme for CBC and have afternoon games on NBC and have triple-headers on all networks and have all 30 teams start the year off playing.

I can't believe it's actually here, season opener! Just crawled out of bed to listen, I mean it is 9:30, but that's very early for me. :P

Oh I wish I could see the banner raising ceremony, I remember the last time it occured it was live into Australia. Unfortunately not this time. Oh the excitement, go Wings!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone! This is my first post on this forum, but I have been coming to LGW for a few years now though. Anyway looking foward to spending this year watching the games with you guys and hopefully we can take two cups in a row! Go wings!!