• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

IUWingsFan

10/9 GDT: Maple Leafs 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Thats why it sucks so much. Ozzie was lookin like a wall up until that point.

Im pissed at Kopecky. That penalty was unnecessary and right in front of the ref. In the O zone no less.

I missed the first, saw the boxscore. What did Kopecky do exactly?

The goal had more to do with it being a smart move by Kubina than a stupid move by Osgood. Ozzie checked a moment before that and saw only a Red Wing in front; that's why he felt safe clearing the puck that way. Kubina recognized Osgood's check and closed on the net at exactly the right time to intercept the clear. Osgood never knew he was there, so by the time Kubina was there, he had the puck and Osgood was completely off guard.

It could have been better on Osgood's part, but give credit to Kubina for the play; he played it perfectly.

And if Maltby is injured, it will probably be Helm, not Leino, replacing him. Leino seems to be the better player, but Helm is more capable of replacing Maltby's role. Unless they move Leino to the third line and put Sammy or Cleary on the fourth line, it'll be Helm.

Yes yes...and the current financial crisis has been caused by OVERregulation, not, UNDERregulation...

I think they should have datsyuk and zetterberg together on the PP though :(

Thats the last thing Id like to see. Hossa, Datsyuk and Homer have barely played together at all thus far. I want them to get a couple weeks worth of play in before we go back to the ZDH composition.

Their offense hasn't been anything to speak of, but their defense - I'm impressed so far. They've been matching the wings in terms of defense *** for tat so far.

That shouldnt be happening...

Hard work can get the job done... I like TO and am glad to see some hope for that team.

They better get their heads out of their butts, Leafs are making them look bad. If they keep this up they will lose this one.

The Leafs are cycling the puck well, beating them to the puck, making them make stupid giveaways.

Ozzy just cover it next time.

The goal had more to do with it being a smart move by Kubina than a stupid move by Osgood. Ozzie checked a moment before that and saw only a Red Wing in front; that's why he felt safe clearing the puck that way. Kubina recognized Osgood's check and closed on the net at exactly the right time to intercept the clear. Osgood never knew he was there, so by the time Kubina was there, he had the puck and Osgood was completely off guard.

It could have been better on Osgood's part, but give credit to Kubina for the play; he played it perfectly.

And if Maltby is injured, it will probably be Helm, not Leino, replacing him. Leino seems to be the better player, but Helm is more capable of replacing Maltby's role. Unless they move Leino to the third line and put Sammy or Cleary on the fourth line, it'll be Helm.

I agree with ya 100% on the Helm/Leino thing. I was thinkin the same way. I don't think they will demote Sammy or Cleary though so I bet it will be Helm coming up (if there is a need).