• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Sound-Chaser

Anyone got the little folding schedule?

Rate this topic

I got mine...thought I grabbed 2 but didn't. Bummed me out. I only saw it at one party store so far and it was in Clawson. They only had a half dozen or so...I co;;ect those pocket sched

s for all teams I can for Michigan.

I live in Royal Oak, so this will depend on where exactly you're from, but I've found that EVERY Little Ceasar's pizza place around here has them, or usually has them. (I don't know for sure, I haven't been looking for them, but they're ALWAYS there.)

If not, I'm sure they'll start turning up soon. It might be too early in the season, or production was late, etc. They'll start flooding in, though.

not trying to hijack, but do you guys know if those mini commemorative banners will be available on the intarwebz?

i want one

I would look on eBay in like a week. God knows every single person at the game won't keep them, and alot of people know they could sell it for a decent price. If you can't find them on any official DRW websites, they might not be avaiable to the public, or only in a limited supply. IMO, eBay would probably be your best bet. :thumbup:

I live in Royal Oak, so this will depend on where exactly you're from, but I've found that EVERY Little Ceasar's pizza place around here has them, or usually has them. (I don't know for sure, I haven't been looking for them, but they're ALWAYS there.)

If not, I'm sure they'll start turning up soon. It might be too early in the season, or production was late, etc. They'll start flooding in, though.

I would look on eBay in like a week. God knows every single person at the game won't keep them, and alot of people know they could sell it for a decent price. If you can't find them on any official DRW websites, they might not be avaiable to the public, or only in a limited supply. IMO, eBay would probably be your best bet. :thumbup:

They were also selling them at all the souvenir stands last night for $3. They still had a couple boxes left at the one we bought from so they should be selling them at future games.

They were also selling them at all the souvenir stands last night for $3. They still had a couple boxes left at the one we bought from so they should be selling them at future games.

3$!?!?!?!!? They where giving them away at the preseason games. I took about 10 of them. Plus they are always free at party stores and such.