• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

Opening Ceremony

Rate this topic

Was anyone able to tape the full opening ceremonies from FSN Detroit or CBC and would be kind of enough to post them?

I was stuck watching Versus trot out a washed up, outdated Def Leppard perform for all their fans in Taylor, Belleville and Garden City.

Guest LivingtheDream

Yea, I was stuck with versus too and only got to see the end of it where the Cup banner went up. Did they also hang the western conference banner, Presidents Trpophy banner? Man, when those things go up (The Cups or 19) it is awesome. I mean, it is hockey immortality. Huge! Love it!

Yea, I was stuck with versus too and only got to see the end of it where the Cup banner went up. Did they also hang the western conference banner, Presidents Trpophy banner? Man, when those things go up (The Cups or 19) it is awesome. I mean, it is hockey immortality. Huge! Love it!

Nope, They just raised the one for now. I watched it on CBC. They had all the tropies there on the ice. They must of not wanted to do to much bragging. I was there years back when they raised the div, conf and the pres trophies.

One word for Karen Newman and her twins...HOT... :wub:

Damn skippy!!

I was watching the beginning of the recording to see what she looked like up close, NOTHING!!

Still looked HOT from the bleeders.

I was upset that the opener was on VS, mostly cause we didnt see the boys introduced like FSN does for every opener, and also thought it was pretty damned disrespectful to listen to "Doc" and Ed Oldcluck babbling during the national anthems....pretty damn lame imho