• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
timothy1997

upside down Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

NHL marketing brains at work:

Hmmmm......... Detroit won the cup..... let's have a North American bash in Detroit!! Makes perfect sense. Let's get a rock band! Hockey is a rough/tough sport, let's get someone who rocks! Let's see...... we need something hip with a lot of current relevant hits...... hmmmm....... a band who also knows a lot about hockey....... I KNOW!!!!! Brittish band........DEF LEPPARD!!!

Normal marketing brains at work:

Hey let's kick off the season to a bang...... Let's kick it off in Detroit, hey I saw Kid Rock rink side at nearly every game last year...... has Yzerman in some of his song lyrics..... I'm sure he would be honored to do it

I like how people can't spew out enough overexaggerated BS about a single freaking hockey game yet this is almost entirely left uncommented.

Guest LivingtheDream

The curse won't be on Detroit, it will be on Def Lepoard who might all flame out in a band plane crash. Oh wait, they are two washed up to have a plane. Okay, how about a band RV wreck. What a loser stupid ass pseudo rebel rock and roll bull s*** thing to do.

I think its funny s***. I mean, alot worse has happened to the stanley cup than being turned upside down.

Drapers kid s*** in it.......just sayin

and i know Draper won the cup, and the Def Leppard dude had no reason to touch it to begin with, but still, does that excuse crapping in the stanley cup?

Perspective people, perspective.