• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Shaman

10/11 GDT: Red Wings 3, Senators 2

Rate this topic

The longer we persist with the current lines the better off we'll be in the long run. :thumbup:

Yeah no kidding. Let's blow up the entire lineup 2 games in? Yeah that doesn't look like the Wings are panicking at all.

God forbid people get called out for panicking....

I mean it IS a forum where we can express ourselves so long as we are part of the popular bunch or something.....

How thick are you? Nobody was panicking. The worst thing anyone said is that the Red Wings were playing like s***, which they most certainly were. How hard is that to understand? I don't understand why anyone is labelling that as "panicking."

very glad to see us win this game, but honestly, it could have gone either way. Considering the all-star lineup we have, we have waaaaaaay too many issues right now.

These issues NEED to be addressed. Change up the line combos or something.

Yup. I disagree with the commentary. The WIngs did NOT play a good game. The top lines aren't clicking and the special teams need a ton of work. I guess what I dont understand is how one change in the lineup (excluding Dom) affect the entire teams chemistry. Even our defense pairings like Kronner and Stuart, or even Lidstrom and Rafalski arent clicking well when theyve played with each other for months already.

Tonights game was a little better in terms of passing, but overall, the bright spots for tonight all more or less came from individual efforts.

I love how people complain about the complaining and then feel the need to perpetuate the complaining by continuing to complain after the complaining is over.

Congrats for all the unnecessary criticism of expression.

Always makes me chuckle, too.

And if we still real off 41 shots while plaing like crap, how many will we take when we're playing well?

Guest Jeremy88

It seems like the wings were sluggish tonight...again. Chemistry still isn't connecting, but I noticed some good plays from Datsyuk and Hossa...but I think Filpula was the best player from the Wings in the whole game. He looked sharp, quick, and ready. Too many giveaways though...but overall a better effort than the game against toronto.

Go wings!

Yeah no kidding. Let's blow up the entire lineup 2 games in? Yeah that doesn't look like the Wings are panicking at all.

^ This. People ranting that the lines need to be shuffled up two games into the season sound like deranged lunatics.

... and it's October 11th.

God help us.

Guest mindfly

Our powerplay was embarassing, our pp last year was a total killer... lidstrom take off that visor and become your old self please

Guest mindfly
Good god. Comments like these will make me vomit.

So tell me, why aren't you worried, the team has looked like something the cat dragged in last couple of games.. when is the improvement gonna take place?

So far Kopecky has been the invisible man like I thought he would.

That's why I wanted Downey in the lineup. I knew he wouldn't be taking anybody's spot, because Kopecky is in essence a nobody. He only plays limited minutes and doesn't do anything in those limited minutes that Downey couldn't do.

Basically, we might as well give Kopecky's spot to someone who'll fight back when Neil or Ruutu start acting brave out there.

Mick said Hossa had 7 shots this game...

So far Kopecky has been the invisible man like I thought he would.

That's why I wanted Downey in the lineup. I knew he wouldn't be taking anybody's spot, because Kopecky is in essence a nobody. He only plays limited minutes and doesn't do anything in those limited minutes that Downey couldn't do.

Basically, we might as well give Kopecky's spot to someone who'll fight back when Neil or Ruutu start acting brave out there.

He actually had some good plays in the offensive zone when the game got into it. But other than that, Hossa is his meal ticket as of now.

So tell me, why aren't you worried, the team has looked like something the cat dragged in last couple of games.. when is the improvement gonna take place?

Ever heard of the term "mid-season" form? Now I know english isn't your first language but the word mid is short for middle. It's going to take more than 1 game for the Wings to be firing on all cylinders.

Mindfly, reasonable people are not worried because it's two games. Do you not know the culture of this team? People like Yzerman, Lidstrom, Draper, Osgood. There is no panic. It's early into the season. Let the team get back into rythme and get some chemistry. We have 80 more games. Do you honestly think we are going to miss the playoffs or something?

These comments are absolutelt REDICULOUS by some of you people.....JESUS CHRIST!!!! I am so angry right now.

Mick said Hossa had 7 shots this game...

He actually had some good plays in the offensive zone when the game got into it. But other than that, Hossa is his meal ticket as of now.

Kopecky looked pretty good today and had some nice chances. But some people are going to see what they want to see no matter what happens.

Please, PLEASE tell me you're not serious.

Is this really a serious question? Is it just really, really late over there and this is something you posted while sleep-deprived?