• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Four

New NHL.com

Rate this topic

I like it, but the one major thing they're still lacking that the old webpage had (not the last one but the one before) was the "who am I" that gave the player's position, date drafted, and by what team and in what round or something along those lines. Why can't they bring that back. My nhl.com browsing has decreased so much since those days.

I know the guy who manages their customer satisfaction survey and he is a great analyst. The changes you are experiencing are directly related to the feedback we get from survey respondents. My friend mentioned that NHL.com is very receptive to the feedback and as you can see has adopted several of the recommendations we have provided.

I also agree it looks and functions much better.

I know the guy who manages their customer satisfaction survey and he is a great analyst. The changes you are experiencing are directly related to the feedback we get from survey respondents. My friend mentioned that NHL.com is very receptive to the feedback and as you can see has adopted several of the recommendations we have provided.

Please do a favor for me. Tell him NHL Fan Connect is jacked up from a navigation perspective. The old way was much easier to to click through etc.

That's just the tip of the iceberg too.

Edited by auxlepli