• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mindfly

Red Wings visit the White House

Rate this topic

of course Bush looked pretty cool in the video. It's senior year and he has done nothing but goof off all year. Wouldnt be surprised if this ceremony was inbetween ultimate frisbee and video games.

haha that made me laugh pretty hard. ultimate frisbee and video games

Door Man, I'm extremely jealous....not only do you get to meet the Wings and see the Cup in person, you get to see the President of the United States of America and visit the White House!

I haven't watched the video yet, but read the transcript. It sounds like it was a great ceremony. What I think will be cool is if George W and his dad show up sometime in the playoffs (if we make it) wearing their jerseys!! I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see it since he used to own the Rangers and seems to be a fairly down to earth guy......Imagine how great it'd be to brag about having two former presidents and Kristen Bell as Red Wings fans!!

Edited by AUWingsFan

Thanks for sharing your pics "the door man". I am going to laugh every time I see your name now. I pass him every time i head into the Joe. He scares me haha.

Love him or hate him Bush did a great job.

Guest Shoreline

Wow, a nice speech for once. Too bad more of his speeches aren't as eloquently put.

Edited by Shoreline

That video was enjoyable. The only thing that I think inadequately stood out was the fact that he didn't give any props to Lids being the first European Captain to hoist the cup...kind of thought it was a bummer he didn't mention that (unless I missed it). What a cool experience though...

If only Bush sounded like that when it mattered...

Lots of good stuff in there. It was nice to see D-Mac get a story in the speech. I also liked that Bush talked about how charitable these guys were with the Cup. Hockey players seem to be great people...

i noticed mac a little teary eyed here.

overall Bush did a good job.

Guest Four
Haha, I ain't going to lie Bush was pretty funny. I wonder if Bush even watches the NHL?

By the way he talked about the Cup, I doubt it :P

The man can't say "nuclear" but he can properly pronounce Kopecky? Wtf?

lol it was probably spelled out for him...ko pets ky

tho I liked it when Meech (i think it was him) snuck the cell phone out and took the photo of the Pres. lol