• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mindfly

Red Wings visit the White House

Rate this topic

Very nice presentation. Didn't even stumble on Kopecky's name! Wish we could have gotten a shot of Franzen DURING the joke, instead of afterward.

Odd note; He sure turned the pages of his speech fast. Must be some large font, lol.

Dubya did good today. The Red Wings looked awesome, nice ceremony all around.

I really liked the nice touch the Wings added, giving him a jersey for his dad (with 41) and one for him (43) to designate their tenures as President. Nick said, we got to take our dads with us on the road, and we want you and your dad to watch us win again next season.

You could tell the president really enjoyed that. :) I know the guys had a good time, they were all smiley and enjoying themselves.

If only Bush sounded like that when it mattered...

Lots of good stuff in there. It was nice to see D-Mac get a story in the speech. I also liked that Bush talked about how charitable these guys were with the Cup. Hockey players seem to be great people...

Guest mindfly

lol on behalf of the admin staff on here i think they want the hockey discussions to be free of political talk, everyone is entitled to an opinion though this aint the right forum for that i think :P

good video. like him, or dislike him, respect the position of President. It is not an easy job being the leader of the free world. It is an honor for the wings to go to the white house and be congratulated by the President of the United States himself.

Pavs was great in the back. Lids looked and sounded like he was having an axienty attack, but I thought it was awesome when he said "...for when we win the cup next year". Lils looked like he was placed by "The Mule" for FBI protection lol

Dubya did good today. The Red Wings looked awesome, nice ceremony all around.

I really liked the nice touch the Wings added, giving him a jersey for his dad (with 41) and one for him (43) to designate their tenures as President. Nick said, we got to take our dads with us on the road, and we want you and your dad to watch us win again next season.

You could tell the president really enjoyed that. :) I know the guys had a good time, they were all smiley and enjoying themselves.

i was wondering what the hell that meant. i was definitely confused.