No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DatsyukownzU13

This Is Too Good

Rate this topic

Guest Four

Oh, and from the same guy..

"Red Wings are overrated.

If this is what happened all year last year, getting handed games like the Penguins.

Pathetic."

My favourite quote:

"**** that.

We deserved the W.

Not that little ***** team.

Franzen dirty ****er slashing Zherdev's wrist.

**** you Hossa."

I'd like to hit that ****** in the head with a ******* brick.

Guest Four

Oh wait, him again..

"By the way.

I see those great bandwagon fans can't even sell out a Saturday night.

They just won the Cup and no one shows up.

PATHETIC."

I scanned over the thread, and if I felt like going to the trouble of reigstering, I'd just have one question.

"What was so wrong about the call?"

All I saw was some bitching, but no one could provide an answer as to why the call was "wrong"

Edit: I found why they dont think its a call:

Thats a ****ing ******** penalty. The player was AT the bench, that happens 500x a game and they dont call too many men.

Wow, I guess they really want to get this game into OT.

******** CALL.

So basically, they dont understand the penalty. It doesnt matter where the player is, if his substitute is involved in the play before its off the ice, its too many men. Can't fault they for being ignorant/misinformed.

Edited by YoungGuns1340

I scanned over the thread, and if I felt like going to the trouble of reigstering, I'd just have one question.

All I saw was some bitching, but no one could provide an answer as to why the call was "wrong"

Typical. It's just another case of jealousy.

Guest LivingtheDream
Oh wait, him again..

"By the way.

I see those great bandwagon fans can't even sell out a Saturday night.

They just won the Cup and no one shows up.

PATHETIC."

Now, the best reply to that is, "Well of course they didn't sell it out. I mean, it was only the Rangers."

You gotta know "we" (meaning many of you), look just as stupid and homerish right here. Give them some slack.

If they're bitching now, they're really gonna be pissed if they play us again when we're actually playing well. I've loved reading the other team's forums this year, and hearing opposing fans wax poetic about their team really showing that they're Detroit caliber. It's hard to explain to them, because they don't get a chance to watch the Wings consistently, but when Detroit gets their defense sorted out and the lines finally gel they will absolutely steamroll these teams. It's like, didn't these other people watch the Wings during the playoffs and what they did to Pittsburgh and Dallas, their two best competitors? I mean I respect the Rangers, and I think they'll compete with Montreal for first in the East this year, but to say the Wings need luck and all the calls to beat them... c'mon.

Edit: I found why they dont think its a call:

So basically, they dont understand the penalty. It doesnt matter where the player is, if his substitute is involved in the play before its off the ice, its too many men. Can't fault they for being ignorant/misinformed.

I had to post 4 times before I finally got on, they kept deleting my posts because I basically mulit quoted page 19 and posted a crying smilie.

Edit, OK maybe my first couple of posts over there were a little harsh for some fans who just lost an exciting back and forth game.

Dear T Low,

You have received a warning at HFBoards.

Reason:

-------

Trolling

Trolling.

-------

Original Post:

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=15917552

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYR27

detroit should have asked for that one gift wrapped

dear red wings

Quote:

Originally Posted by offdacrossbar

over.

great game boys.

if not for the efin chump refs, we win the game.

still, even if they had lost the game and gotten no points

THEY STILL PLAYED GREAT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey

**** that.

We deserved the W.

Not that little ***** team.

Franzen dirty ****er slashing Zherdev's wrist.

**** you Hossa.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYR6814

Good job by the refs of giving the Wings 2 points. Ridiculous.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balej20

Detroit is a fraud. 4 luck goals and the Refs handed them the game on a silver platter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jas

Unbelievable...gift PP and ****ing Franzen should have been sitting for 2 minutes. FU McCreary.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balej20

Detroit is a real tough team. All they do is cheap shot all over the ice and hide behind their visors and never drop the gloves. What a joke.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krm500

Disgraceful refereeing against the Rangers, first the dive, then a wrongful two many men on the ice penalty against us, and then Franzen gets away with taking Zherdev out....

Great to see the Rangers comeback in the third, shows just how much hustle this team has. I take joy in knowing that Detroit is in a ******** of trouble if they're gonna rely on refs winning the game for them in the future.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey

Red Wings are overrated.

If this is what happened all year last year, getting handed games like the Penguins.

Pathetic.

Easy now girls, don't get your skirts in a tuft. You act like your cheerleading trophy was stolen or something. Sheesh.

I'm sure all you girls have brothers that got you into hockey in the first place. Go across the hall into their bedrooms and they will tell that no matter how much you cry about a few calls here and there, it all averages out and while the Rangers are looking much better this season, the Wings are a bit complacent with their Stanley Cup last year and are playing poorly, the WIngs are still definitely the better team.

Maybe you all should cheer up, and maybe count your number of friends on your Myspace page again.

Glad to help,

T Low

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,

HFBoards

Dear T Low,

You have received a warning at HFBoards.

Reason:

-------

Trolling

Stop trolling. Stay on the wings board...this is the Rangers board, you think your posts are going to go over well? No...

Just a warning, no points.

-------

Original Post:

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=15918930

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangerfan4life90

Dude that isn't the freaking point if detriot is better or not

Regardless if Detriot is in the top class the fact remains that we were robbed. We were owning the defending stanley cup champs until a BS call arrived.

BTW lately we've have been better than Detriot fyi.

Actually, you were'nt robbed of anything. A Ranger was too lazy to get his arse off the ice and out his team on PK, wich they couldn't handle. Most of the calls in the game were ridiculous; all the touch hooks etc.

The Rangers couldn't stop little Juri Hudler on the power play goal, then Datsyuk stepped in with a steal from Gomey. Then the Rnagers couldn't stop Datsyuk as he retreived his own dump in, then the Rangers couldn't stop him as he played keep away for a few seconds. Then the Rangers couldn't stop Marian Hossa as he headed..uh..to the net, like that was a suprise to everyone.

Seems to me the Rangers just couldn't stop the Wings thats all. Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,

HFBoards

:ph34r:

Edited by T.Low

Meh, they're just upset that their team lost, can't fault them for that to a certain degree. While I'm definitely in agreement that the penalty was valid, I'll guarantee you fans in here would be doing the same thing whenever we lose and bring the referees into play. It certainly happened a lot last postseason and if the teams/results last night were reversed and the Wings fans got the too many men penalty, I think it's a safe bet some in here would be complaining like Rangers fans would be from what I've read in this thread.

One of their fans ripped me a new one when I was trying to be light hearted and lighten up the thread.

PARDON ME FOR RAINING ON YOUR ANGER PARADE

"the Red Wing fans were boooing for like 2 mintues on LEGAL ranger hits............then as soon as they saw they could give one back they made the call for too many men and DIRECTLY effected the outcome of the game

BUT hey whatever Ranger fans are just saying it's a shame a stupid call had to cost us the game..............but they showed balls..........Detroit is great there i no doubt but the Rangers can skate with them and you know it .......Plus Henrik destroys Osgood anyday"

Hey guy you only need to use one period at the end of a sentence.

Edited by Doc Holiday

Meh, they're just upset that their team lost, can't fault them for that to a certain degree. While I'm definitely in agreement that the penalty was valid, I'll guarantee you fans in here would be doing the same thing whenever we lose and bring the referees into play. It certainly happened a lot last postseason and if the teams/results last night were reversed and the Wings fans got the too many men penalty, I think it's a safe bet some in here would be complaining like Rangers fans would be from what I've read in this thread.

You must be fun at parties.

Huh???

Explain.....

You are sucking the life out of this thread dedicated to making fun of another teams fans man. :hehe:

Jeez...

And about the TMM call...

"It was the right call, unfortunately," Rangers coach Tom Renney said after Jiri Hudler converted on the ensuing power play to knot the game at 4 with a shot that a diving Henrik Lundqvist stabbed with his glove to no avail as the puck deflected higher into the net.
Edited by Doc Holiday

oh my.... and some homer 15 yr old fans somewhere out there really make you so mad to fume 50 replies

in a thread like this?

jesus... they're sour grapes and whining about some phantom faults... I know a number of ppl on this

forum who whine and blame every single player of the other team when Wings are losing. ppl reaching

similar "height" of argumentation.

the point is it was a good game with two very competitive teams. we ultimately won despite not

playing our A-hockey through good part of the game but neither they were at their best in 1st period.

we were lucky to get the extra point here but if we played in their barn they could as well come with

the W out. it's just one game early into the season. you can't read too much in this except for the

fact we fans could see some solid, fast skating hockey. and I most certainly not disappointed about

this game nor about the Rangers who were formidable opponent who looks to be heading towards

a strong season.

Edited by akustyk

One of their fans ripped me a new one when I was trying to be light hearted and lighten up the thread.

PARDON ME FOR RAINING ON YOUR ANGER PARADE

"the Red Wing fans were boooing for like 2 mintues on LEGAL ranger hits............then as soon as they saw they could give one back they made the call for too many men and DIRECTLY effected the outcome of the game

BUT hey whatever Ranger fans are just saying it's a shame a stupid call had to cost us the game..............but they showed balls..........Detroit is great there i no doubt but the Rangers can skate with them and you know it .......Plus Henrik destroys Osgood anyday"

Hey guy you only need to use one period at the end of a sentence.

So, how many infractions did you end up with? I only had 5 posts, replies to their rips on you and another Wings fan, and I recieved 3 infraction that will limit my access to the board.

I had to reply to this weiner. He was ripping on someone's avatar showing a Hossa Wings jersey with #18 on it. He says:

"You might wanna correct your pic in your profile, Hossa wears 81, not 18, I guess this is what happens with your Detroit Edumucation and a face that only a mama would consider loving on your best day!"

So I had to reply----"What number was he wearing when he knocked you out of the playoffs last year?"

That got me a 5 point infraction. WTF?

They locked the thread. Plenty of good fans over there are embarressed by the winning weiner fans.

Edited by T.Low