• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
russianswede919293

Yet another ugly 3rd jersey Leaked

Rate this topic

You guys have no taste, this is surprisingly good. Logo is weirdly shapen that's why it's so small.

Edit: A little like the too-small Ducks wordmark logo. Might've been interesting if they had the new "footprint" logo on the chest or even the regular head logo which I'm not that crazy about. Whatever.

Edited by shadow47

i like the jersey minus the greyhound dog.(your right it looks like the greyhound dog)

and that would be a coyote not a fox

damn now that i think about it slap the winged wheel on that bad boy and bam there is our third jersey.

Edited by maltbymaniac

I like it. :)

I like the sleeves, it different, but in a good way. You see too many jerseys that come from the same cut out pattern. It's nice to see something new.

I'm also interested in what the rest of the jersey looks like. What the whole outfit looks like will either make or break jersey. lets hope they didnt go the same route that the thrashers did with their socks. :blink:

Look - it's the new third jerseys for the Phoenix Hamsters. That has to be closest likeness to a hamster ever to appear on an NHL jersey, all it needs is a wheel to run around in and it would be complete.

i like the jersey minus the greyhound dog.(your right it looks like the greyhound dog)

and that would be a coyote not a fox

damn now that i think about it slap the winged wheel on that bad boy and bam there is our third jersey.

If the Wings ever institute a black third jersey I will die inside.

Here is a quick sample of what good jerseys look like:

Phoenix's third jersey looks like something foreign tourists on a Greyhound bus would wear.

Damn, if I didn't hate the EDGE system so much I'd get one of those Boston jerseys. My dad is a Boston fan and I've kinda adopted them as my 'Eastern' team in recent years.

If the Wings ever institute a black third jersey I will die inside.

c'mon people lets live a little,black is the new red :thumbup:

if i could i would photoshop one up for ya,just the the wingedwheel and change it to our red. :thumbup:

I have a hard time finding fault with 3rd jerseys since I saw the one the Dallas Stars used a few years ago; the one that looked like it had ovaries on the front. Man, that thing was horrendous.

LOL!!!!!! you mean this one right?

pG01-1802068dt.jpg