• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

No, probably because it's been nearly 75 degrees here the whole week after being 40-50 the week before (with a day of snow actually). The weather down here is retarded.

The person below me has pushed all the buttons in the elevator before just to hear the funny noises.

No, I'm to scared it will get stuck and I'll be trapped.

The person below me is down with all their holiday shopping.

I still have to buy some "personal" cards from Hallmark.

The person below me can roll their tongue.

I've barely ever watched Maury before in my life, and I haven't eaten any Pringles in a good while, so there is your answer. :P

The person below me thinks Tweety Bird is a little bit of a snoot sometimes instead of a "good guy character", but gets a kick out of when he says "Putty Tat".

I've barely ever watched Maury before in my life, and I haven't eaten any Pringles in a good while, so there is your answer. :P

The person below me thinks Tweety Bird is a little bit of a snoot sometimes instead of a "good guy character", but gets a kick out of when he says "Putty Tat".

i pretty much hate looney tunes, sorry man.

tpbm illegally downloads music!

Nope. I'm a rule follower.

The person below me had to scrape their windshield the last time they got in the car.

haha i got my sister to do it for me!

(as she rightly should have. i was driving her all over the hell.)

tpbm eats breakfast every morning.

haha i got my sister to do it for me!

(as she rightly should have. i was driving her all over the hell.)

tpbm eats breakfast every morning.

usually. Oatmeal, mmmm~~ with cranberries in it!

TPBM knows how to lay a tile floor.

Yes i do and i am very good at it too.

TPBM still has to work this week

mwahaha working in the education sector certainly has it's benefits. i don't go back until january 5th!

tpbm plans on getting fubar'd this nye (don't worry. winter classic = best hangover cure ever)!

Nope, I'm going to visit my dad (mom and sisters will be off visiting relatives=peace and quiet for the game). We're too old for that nonsense. Besides, I hate drinking with a bunch of idiots who only get drunk once a year and don't know how to handle it. My friend who tended bar for many years used to call NYE "amatuer night".

The person below me has a carbon monoxide detector.

Edited by 55fan

Nope, I'm going to visit my dad (mom and sisters will be off visiting relatives=peace and quiet for the game). We're too old for that nonsense. Besides, I hate drinking with a bunch of idiots who only get drunk once a year and don't know how to handle it. My friend who tended bar for many years used to call NYE "amatuer night".

The person below me has a carbon monide detector.

I do have a CO detector -- I have a 25 year old house with the original furnace. A service guy made me swear to get a detector, since I can't afford a new $8,000-$10,000 furnace.

My CO detector is fancy, it talks and tells you to get the hell out of the house. :lol:

TPBM loves Italian food. Guess what I am making for dinner. :yowza: