• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

The crust is the most important part of the pizza. If I can't finish the piece of pizza I'm eating I at least eat the crust.

TPBM doesn't have to go back to work until Jan. 5th.

are you s***ting me right now?

yes. as previously mentioned, i do not have to go back to work until january 5th.

haha

tpbm is sitting w/in five feet of a dog.

Nope, but if I had been sitting here a month or so ago, there'd have been a dog. The folks had to put Jackson to sleep last month. He was a good dog.

The person below me likes chex mix made with crispix, but can't bring themself to call it crispix mix.

Nope, but if I had been sitting here a month or so ago, there'd have been a dog. The folks had to put Jackson to sleep last month. He was a good dog.

The person below me likes chex mix made with crispix, but can't bring themself to call it crispix mix.

sick! i don't like any party mix type stuff.

tpbm really wants to hang out w/mickey redmond.

My mom does. She says he seems like a very nice man.

The person below me thinks that Nik Kronwall seems like he'll be a good dad. (I just watched the video of them visiting the kids' hospital.)

Edited by 55fan

for fun? Dude. You are odd. In a good way, but still, odd.

The person below me wishes they had a Star Trek replicator thingie.

:blush::(:P

I have never watched Star Trek so indifferent on that.

Have little doubt that Nik Kronwall would make a great father.

The person below me thinks the rainforests are worth saving, but want to smack the silly rainforest activists.

No. I do have someone I'd love to smack the living hell out of but it's not a rainforest activist. This person wouldn't know a rain forest if she was abandoned in the middle of one.

TPBM has dumped their land line in favor of cell phone only.

I don't have a cell. I don't have anyone who would call me. I still have my landline so telemarketers can annoy me freely.

The person below me hates high heat temps more than low cold temps.

generally, this is true.

tpbm is dreading seeing their extended family today.

Not dreading it. I'm already here.

Mom, Dad, 2 sisters, the hamster. It's all good when I'm with a couple, but everyone has this annoying habit of starting conversation with you when others are going on. People have learned to tune out what doesn't apply, so no one actually listens to you, and you have to repeat everything.

The person below me has more energy than I do this morning (barely keeping my eyes open).

Yes! At summer camp years ago, we had to put a camper in one full of cold water to reduce the hives all over her body!

The person below me will eat popcorn balls within the next few days (my grandma and I always used to make them together at Christmas).

Yes! At summer camp years ago, we had to put a camper in one full of cold water to reduce the hives all over her body!

The person below me will eat popcorn balls within the next few days (my grandma and I always used to make them together at Christmas).

i freakin wish!

tpbm will eat pierogi tonight!

maybe perogi...having dinner at my sis-in-law's...she's polish and has made traditional polish food at the holidays before.....homemade perogis = YUM!

TPBM has peeked and knows at least one gift, which means they will have to act really surprised tomorrow.

maybe perogi...having dinner at my sis-in-law's...she's polish and has made traditional polish food at the holidays before.....homemade perogis = YUM!

TPBM has peeked and knows at least one gift, which means they will have to act really surprised tomorrow.

haha yes! it's a wings jersey! i couldn't bring myself to check the name on the back/number though.

tpbm has waaaaay too much to do to justify posting on these forums right now.

nope. All is done. I have 45 minutes before church, and I'm spending it with you people. Then I have to go back to my family.

The person below me has done something bitchy in the last 24 hours. (mine was a post here :angel_not:

nope. All is done. I have 45 minutes before church, and I'm spending it with you people. Then I have to go back to my family.

The person below me has done something bitchy in the last 24 hours. (mine was a post here :angel_not:

i told my sister to break up w/her lame boyfriend, which she thought was bitchy. in truth though, it's just because i'm looking out for her.

tpbm is hungry.

I couldn't eat another bite. I'm stuffed like a Christmas goose, except I have the carbs in my belly instead of up my butt.

The person below me has had their computer move them off of this page and onto another page, and when they hit the back button to bring them back here, the page forwards itself to the other page again until they shut down and start over.

Edited by 55fan

I did have some crazy stuff happen yesterday....pages scrolling automatically and erratically, then changing pages - back and forth very rapidly. Thought I got a virus....ran full virus scan and malwarebytes = no viruses. Then everything was fine. Puckloo got me my sound back on youtube, cuz she's one of Santa's angels.

TPBM will watch "A Chrismas Story" at least once

I did have some crazy stuff happen yesterday....pages scrolling automatically and erratically, then changing pages - back and forth very rapidly. Thought I got a virus....ran full virus scan and malwarebytes = no viruses. Then everything was fine. Puckloo got me my sound back on youtube, cuz she's one of Santa's angels.

TPBM will watch "A Chrismas Story" at least once

already watched it twice! and there is more to come!! I love that movie, I even have a leg lamp :P

TPBM is going to have a Merry Christmas!

Should be a good Christmas. Little sister signed on a house yesterday, so we'll be moving her in.

The person below me is getting a bit tired of junk food.

you know, i've had precious little junk this holiday season. i should be enjoying it while i can though because operation: end fat starts new years day!

tpbm got a lot of wings related stuff for xmas this year (i know i did. the crowning glory of which is A CUSTOM MADE MICKEY REDMOND JERSEY. holy mackeral!)

A Wings magnet, purse (on backorder), DVD, calendar, plus other hockey-related stuff.

The person below me wonders how many of the Wings could actually sing if they put their minds to it.

well. none of 'em who did "the 12 days of christmas" on the pregame the other day, that's for sure.

tpbm wishes more restaurants/grocery stores were open today. i'm freakin starving!

Nah, I ate plenty today at parties and I got plenty of food in my house so no problems there.

The person below me wanders when the hell they are going to finally see Santa Claus fall down their chimney to bring presents and is just as upset as I am not seeing him.

For nearly 30 years I've heard that this character drops down your chimney and delivers presents to you on this day, but I never get to see him on this day! I want to see him!

Yes, I'm done with my silly rant. :P